Suh interview on ESPN up on website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh interview on ESPN up on website

ESPN interviewed Suh and have it up on their website... not sure if this has been posted. Nice interview, poised and impressive guy.

Ndamukong Suh On Future In The NFL - ESPN Video - ESPN

Re: Suh interview on ESPN up on website

Very cool.. I think the mods might shut it down (no links rule) but thanks for sharing. He's such a class act, I really enjoy watching the interviews he does. Glad he's going to participate in the combine too

Comment

Obviously, he has good character. He also doesn't seem as big as he plays. His agility is outstanding.

Even though he seems to be #1 pick there still is doubt about his size and overall strength.

I am glad that he said he will participate in the full combine.

I actually think thats a bad idea for him, but good for the Rams.

That video gave me 2 impressions.

1 he is a good athlete, and 2 he isn't as big as I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by richtree View Post
        Obviously, he has good character. He also doesn't seem as big as he plays. His agility is outstanding.

Even though he seems to be #1 pick there still is doubt about his size and overall strength.

I am glad that he said he will participate in the full combine.

I actually think thats a bad idea for him, but good for the Rams.

That video gave me 2 impressions.

1 he is a good athlete, and 2 he isn't as big as I thought.

Just curious, but what questions about his strength? Maybe I just missed it, but I've never heard anyone say he wasn't strong. How else does he move OL players out of his way so easily? He's listed as 6-4 300 lbs (ESPN) and I would believe it. Anything between 290-300. My guess is he'll put on weight before the combine.

I think he might be deceptively big in that he doesn't have all the fat that you usually see on a DT. I am glad he's participating in the combine as well. I think he'll do very well.

Comment

I think only you question his strength rich . The only question I have for Suh is will he increase his moves. Im sure he will as he already uses his hands really well as it is. I cant wait for him to go at the combine.

As far as his size. When running a 4-3 you dont need the 350 pounder as an undertackle. He he gained that much wait he would be far slower than he is now and wouldnt be as effective becuase his body isnt used to holding that much weight. Not to mention even if he's 290 right now, im sure he'll add solid bulk before the combine.

People just HAVE to wory about something don't they? ;D

Comment

I say that because if you have been around athletes you can tell how they stack up.

I personally think combine could hurt his "mystique" he has as the clear cut overall #1.

If he tries to put on weight it way hurt is 40 time.

He doesn't have that freaky atheltic shape, so maybe it is deciving.

If we do have him there at UT then don't we need a big guy to partner him with? Is Clifton Ryan big enough at 324 ?

I think Long, Ryan, Suh, and a edge rusher sound great.

Lets get to the combine.

Comment