No announcement yet.

What would it take to get the 4th pick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would it take to get the 4th pick?

Let just say we pick Suh at #1. Is there any way to pick up the 4th pick without doing a Ditka. Point value is 1800. Would our 2nd and 3rd Rd this yr and 1st Rd next be enough, to much? What do you think it would take?No player trades.

Re: What would it take to get the 4th pick?

It would take a very significant package of picks and/or players, which makes little sense for the Rams to offer because they need all the help they can get. Having the first pick and then trading for the fourth pick is something you do in Madden, not the actual draft.

Comment

just to really answer your question :

our rounds 2, 3, 4, and 5 = a value of 1000 pts

Where the 4th overall pick is 1800 pts in value..

Comment

To really, really answer your question...

Compromising photos of Daniel Snyder.

Comment

Originally posted by AvengerRam View Post
          To really, really answer your question...

Compromising photos of Daniel Snyder.
          Very funny AV...

How about this offer?

Rams give up

Carricker, Barron, Bulger and this years 2nd and 5th round pick

Redskins give up 4th overall pick and Cooley...

Comment

Originally posted by Dominating D View Post
            Very funny AV...

How about this offer?

Rams give up

Carricker, Barron, Bulger and this years 2nd and 5th round pick

Redskins give up 4th overall pick and Cooley...
            Take Cooley out of that. Hes not the right tight end for our system, but I am loving this deal.

We would get both Suh, and Bradford.

Comment

Originally posted by sosa39rams View Post
              Take Cooley out of that. Hes not the right tight end for our system, but I am loving this deal.

We would get both Suh, and Bradford.
              But then we'd only win by trading a washed up QB for a young promising one. However, we lose a second round pick, a starting tackle, and a starting DT (when healthy). So in essence you're trading 3 starters for 1 potential starter, which leaves the Rams with even more holes to fill.

Comment

Originally posted by Gr8estShow60 View Post
                But then we'd only win by trading a washed up QB for a young promising one. However, we lose a second round pick, a starting tackle, and a starting DT (when healthy). So in essence you're trading 3 starters for 1 potential starter, which leaves the Rams with even more holes to fill.
                And having one of the most promising defensive lineman and accurate QB's in league history is not enticing to you then I'm not sure what more any fan would want in this years draft?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  It would take a very significant package of picks and/or players, which makes little sense for the Rams to offer because they need all the help they can get. Having the first pick and then trading for the fourth pick is something you do in Madden, not the actual draft.
                  Going into an uncapped year, doesn't that lend itself to a madden type senerio? I mean if we could get Suh at 1 and Bradford or Clausen at 4...wouldn't that be something?
                  (I'm sorry, that's the chemo talking).

Comment

Originally posted by bigredman View Post
                    Going into an uncapped year, doesn't that lend itself to a madden type senerio?
                    When you're a one-win team with numerous holes to fill, I don't think it does. And I say that as a guy who loves him some Madden. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Gr8estShow60 View Post
                      We lose a 2nd round pick but get a 1st round pick. From a draft pick outlook we lose a 5th round pick only and Barron, Bulger, and Carricker who all more than likely will not be back in 2012. To me it's a win win deal.

The skins need desperate help at Tackle and they have interest in Carricker and Bulger.

Go Rams

Comment

Originally posted by Dominating D View Post
                        We lose a 2nd round pick but get a 1st round pick. From a draft pick outlook we lose a 5th round pick only and Barron, Bulger, and Carricker who all more than likely will not be back in 2012. To me it's a win win deal.

The skins need desperate help at Tackle and they have interest in Carricker and Bulger.

Go Rams
                        Why do you say they have interest in Bulger?

Comment

Originally posted by thickandthin View Post
                          Why do you say they have interest in Bulger?
                          I live in the DC area and redskin radio has indicated the skins coaching staff is interested in Bulger. Just a rumor no real evidence.

Go Rams

Comment

How about a trade involving : Marc Bulger (there interested), Alex Barron (need for Tackle), 2nd round pick, and 4th round pick FOR the Redskins first pick.

It makes sense to both organizations, and we get both Suh and Bradford.

Comment

I do like that but I don't think it will be happening, considering they are looking (supposedly) for Bradford or Clausen, and with this they wouldn't get either.

Comment