Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Can Take A Hit

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sam Can Take A Hit

    Hello! I am new to the board and hopefully a future Rams fan. Here is a good clip of Sammy taking flight in the OSU game. Enjoy, if you have already seen it I apologize, once again I am new!

    YouTube - Sam Bradford's Heisman Moment

  • #2
    Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

    Welcome to the Clan & the Rams nation. First thing you will learn here is that no links are allowed. But that hit Bradford takes shows me the kid will stick his neck out when needed, but I'm not so sure that's going to go over to well in the NFL.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

      Uh oh... maybe we can make this one exception in the name of the messiah.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

        YouTube - Sam Bradford injured 10/17/09

        he can sure take a hit

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

          You do know Suh had knee surgery right? Twice

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

            perhaps i should put a clip of other guys injuries and say they can't take a hit as well . I could also put a clip of guys taking hits...

            What's my point? Not entirely sure....

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

              Originally posted by CanadianRamsFan View Post
              You do know Suh had knee surgery right? Twice
              you do know that he has played in every single game since then right?

              he hasnt complained about his knees, and those arnt really a problem

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

                Originally posted by TakeSuh View Post
                you do know that he has played in every single game since then right?

                he hasnt complained about his knees, and those arnt really a problem
                So you are saying a guy can get hurt and it be a total freak thing? Then come back and be okay? Weird...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

                  Originally posted by TakeSuh View Post
                  you do know that he has played in every single game since then right?

                  he hasnt complained about his knees, and those arnt really a problem
                  same with Bradford.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

                    Only cares about Bradford v. only cares about Suh, interesting match up

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

                      Originally posted by thickandthin View Post
                      same with Bradford.
                      you mean when he came back from getting hurt agianst byu and then hurting it in his second game back agianst oklahoma?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

                        Originally posted by TakeSuh View Post
                        you mean when he came back from getting hurt agianst byu and then hurting it in his second game back agianst oklahoma?
                        I know that is will be like talking to a brick wall, because nothing anyone says will change your man crush on Suh, but Bradford came back to early and should have had surgery right after however he wanted to try and come back and play before the season was over. It would be the same as if Suh hadn't had the surgery and tried to come back, he would have hurt his knees again.

                        Suh will be a good player, maybe even great. But this team needs to start a new era and those start with a QB. That said if the power that be think Bradford isn't worth the number one and go with Suh then by all means great, they know way better than any of us. I just hope that if the rams do take Bradford that you don't change your name to "ShouldOfTakenSuh"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

                          Originally posted by CanadianRamsFan View Post
                          I know that is will be like talking to a brick wall, because nothing anyone says will change your man crush on Suh, but Bradford came back to early and should have had surgery right after however he wanted to try and come back and play before the season was over. It would be the same as if Suh hadn't had the surgery and tried to come back, he would have hurt his knees again.

                          Suh will be a good player, maybe even great. But this team needs to start a new era and those start with a QB. That said if the power that be think Bradford isn't worth the number one and go with Suh then by all means great, they know way better than any of us. I just hope that if the rams do take Bradford that you don't change your name to "ShouldOfTakenSuh"
                          wtf? i have been a rams and a cornhusker fan all my life, i just wont give up on this board

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

                            Originally posted by TakeSuh View Post
                            wtf? i have been a rams and a cornhusker fan all my life, i just wont give up on this board
                            that was a tongue in cheek comment, didn't mean to offend you

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

                              That hit looked pretty mean ahah.

                              Comment

                              Loading...
                              Working...
                              X