trade with the seahawks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trade with the seahawks?

the hated seahawks sit at six with a big need at OT.

But with KC and Washington possilby taking tackles they might end up only being left with the third best tackle on their draft board. While all the teams sitting between the rams and seahawks having little to no need at q.

My question is: if the seahawks wanted to swap firsts with the rams, what would you accept (if at all) in return for helping a division rival?

Re: trade with the seahawks?

1st (6th pick) 2nd 3rd, and justin forsett. Lowest I would accept.

Comment

Both their first rounders, their second and either a 4th this year or third next

Comment

this is not smart. what would stop them from taking Bradford with the first pick and then an OT later in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by QRAM24 View Post
          this is not smart. what would stop them from taking Bradford with the first pick and then an OT later in the draft.
          Charlie Whitehurst and the third round pick they spent on him.

Comment

I would probably let my blind hatred for the Seabags prevent ANY dealing with Pete Carol.

Comment

Originally posted by sosa39rams View Post
              Charlie Whitehurst and the third round pick they spent on him.
              I'm sure if they jump up at one, see a franchise QB sitting there, they would pull the trigger. Lets just say I really hope that Whitehurst is the best QB they can field for the next ten years...

Back to the question, sure in a perfect world that would be the best case ontario, but what is stopping other team from trading in front of us to grab Bradford? Im sure plenty of those teams would love to get more picks and several teams, ie the browns, wouldn't mind to get a stud QB.

So, no way I trade with the Seahawks.

Comment

Obviously you are right illi, if a team liked bradford they could definitely move up and grab him... i ment the question as more ideaological...after the mcnabb trade i was wondering what people thought the rams would do in a similar situation...
                I guess a better question would be would you make a trade that helps a divisional rival

for me, I think the benefit/cost is reduced a little when you have to play the team your trading with twice a year every year. So unless the rams were blown away (in the situation described originally id want a premium on what we were asking the skins...2 firsts this year, their late 2nd and maybe more) I would stay put.

Comment

Their next year's first, this year's first, this year's second, and their entire offensive line ...

Comment

Originally posted by Damned Ramz View Post
                    My question is: if the seahawks wanted to swap firsts with the rams, what would you accept (if at all) in return for helping a division rival?
                    Hard to say. It would take at least one more first round pick, either this year or next, plus some other stuff. My price for first-round trading within the division would be much higher than outside.

Comment