Lets get some interesting projections for Day 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets get some interesting projections for Day 2

Let's get interesting but somewhat realistic projections for Day 2.

Mine:

At 6 PM, the Rams announce two trades.

1) Buffalo sends 41, 107 and Marshawn Lynch to the Rams for 33 and takes Clausen

2) Rams send 65 and 107 to the Giants for 76 and Osi Umenyiora

Re: Lets get some interesting projections for Day 2

i'd love that.

Schefter is reporting via twitter: Filed to ESPN: Bills and Browns have contacted the Rams about trading for the No. 33 pick. Jimmy Clausen, Colt McCoy in play.

I would think the Bills would be the most likely trade partners and at pick #41 Benn could be picked

Comment

I was talking to my brother (a Bills fan) about the Bills contacting the Rams for a trade up. I am lousy with value so somebody clean this up if were getting robbed. But what about something like, we get the Bills 2nd and 3rd in exchange for our 2nd and Barron?

Comment

Originally posted by cfh128 View Post
        I was talking to my brother (a Bills fan) about the Bills contacting the Rams for a trade up. I am lousy with value so somebody clean this up if were getting robbed. But what about something like, we get the Bills 2nd and 3rd in exchange for our 2nd and Barron?
        i believe a 2nd and 3rd off the Bills for our 2nd alone would be about right.

if they want Barron they should throw in another pick..say a 4th..i know some decent players have gone for 5th rounders recently..but an OT has more of a premium on his head than most of those players positions..although Barron has his faults, he`s probably atleast on a par if not better than the 3 top LT prospects available ( Campbell,Brown & Saffold) at this point...with that 4th we could get a true RT in Kyle Calloway..whilst the Bills get what they need in a serviceable LT.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramblin` Ram View Post
          i believe a 2nd and 3rd off the Bills for our 2nd alone would be about right.

if they want Barron they should throw in another pick..say a 4th..i know some decent players have gone for 5th rounders recently..but an OT has more of a premium on his head than most of those players positions..although Barron has his faults, he`s probably atleast on a par if not better than the 3 top LT prospects available ( Campbell,Brown & Saffold) at this point...with that 4th we could get a true RT in Kyle Calloway..whilst the Bills get what they need in a serviceable LT.
          Good points. Like I said, I'm lousy with value and I have seen posts saying they would be happy to move Barron for a 4th so I just threw that out there.

I just think a trade with Buffalo makes a lot of sense. We need a backup RB and they are trying to move Lynch. They need a LT and we are trying to move Barron. They want to move up, we probably want to move down and get more picks. I think all the pieces are in place for something to get worked out.

Comment

I don't like Lynch but he could be productive here. I hear he's a problem.

Comment

swap 2nds with Bills, send them Barron, they send us Lynch and they send us their 3rd.

To summerize:

Rams get:
              Bills 2nd
              Bills 3rd
              Lynch

Bills get:
              Rams 2nd
              Barron

Comment

Originally posted by rams_man13 View Post
                Let's get interesting but somewhat realistic projections for Day 2.

Mine:

At 6 PM, the Rams announce two trades.

1) Buffalo sends 41, 107 and Marshawn Lynch to the Rams for 33 and takes Clausen

2) Rams send 65 and 107 to the Giants for 76 and Osi Umenyiora
                HAHA
                be realistic neither have any chance whatsoever of happening
                Last edited by HUbison; -04-23-2010, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Rams are not picking up marshawn Lynch. Sj39 would have a a tizy.

Comment

What would hurt about getting Lynch? He would be a perfect backup for Sjax, plus he could start if SJ goes down. I love the idea.

Comment