Aaron Hernandez????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Hernandez????

What about Aaron Hernandez(TE)? He is rated the 3rd TE in the class and he is a playmaker, which we need for Bradford.

Re: Aaron Hernandez????

Yeah there are a few TEs i can see us taking in the fourth round, and Hernandez is definitely one

Remember that the Rams told Rob Gronkowski that they want to draft a TE this year. If not in the fourth then we will definitely use one of our fifth rounders on one i believe.

Dorin Dickerson, Anthony McCoy, Dennis Pitta, Hernandez and Clay Harbour are all available. I think if one of them drops to the fifth, we take him.
    @EssexRam_

Comment

I remember Nick Wagoner told fans to look for Clay Harbor this year. In the fouth? I seriously doubt it. In the fifth he is going to be a Ram.

Comment

Dennis Pitta looks to be a more complete TE than Hernandez, I say we have to draft him.

Comment

would hernandez be that much an upgrade over Fells? I'm not convinced he'd be an upgrade at all.

Comment

Did you guys know he has abnormally short arms(32 in.)? I know it doesnt matter much now, but that was one of his downsides that didnt allow him to be anything more than a route running TE, so when hes off the field the defense has to expect the run. Something I read..

Comment

I believe there may be knocks on his character which have mitigated his production and undoubted speed.

I'd had a thought that we may have taken Graham in the 3rd, given Bradford's connection with the TE at college but I think we may still get good value at the position in the 5th.

Right now I think Gilyard might be a nice choice but there are options at DE and OLB that might get a lot of attention. Griffen and Sapp to name but two.

I also liked the look of Campbell at T but guess Saffold has nixed that pick.

EDIT* We took Gilyard well before I posted. Put that down to living in China and being wined and dined by a Pats fan :p
              Last edited by Fat Pang; -04-24-2010, 08:35 AM.

Comment

I can't believe the Pats took Gronkowski AND Hernandez.

No fair! They're hogging all the tight ends!

Comment

Working...
                X