Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anyone you'd want to trade up into the 1st round to get?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyone you'd want to trade up into the 1st round to get?

Is there anyone you'd want to trade up into the 1st round to get? If so who, what do you think it would take to get him?

After tonight's championship game, and seeing more of Mike Williams amazing catches, that's pretty tempting to me. But I don't think we can afford to move up to get him considering how many picks we need to spend on OL help. Also to possibly trade into the top 10 would be expensive. So not sure if worth it, but he's definitely the kind of WR Goff needs.

He's awesome, but I think he'll likely go top 15 so it would really hurt us to move that far. For me, I really want O.J Howard. There is a slight possibility we get him if we stay put, but I'd be willing to move up to secure him. Maybe 10-ish spots, though that would likely cost us at least a 2nd from a future draft and potentially much more.

Comment

Definitely would love to have Williams, but I can't see a scenario in which we move high enough to take him.

Comment

Originally posted by RamFanEsq View Post
        Definitely would love to have Williams, but I can't see a scenario in which we move high enough to take him.
        Yeah me either. Just day dreaming a little. It's all I really can do when the reality of this teams sucks so bad.

Comment

If Corey Davis (WR, Western Mich) is still on the board after the Top 20, I would heavily consider trading up for him.

Comment

Simply put: No.
            Let's be patient and build this team the right way.

Comment

Working...
            X