Sosa's Pre-Combine WR Rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sosa's Pre-Combine WR Rankings

This is a pre-combine ranking. I've still got a few guys to watch, but I think for the most part this is set up well at the top. The combine is currently running and may change some things. Let me know what you guys think!

so with his senior bowl performance
    great combine workout
    measuring in at 6'2"

do do you still rate zay jones as a slot receiver rather than a 1
    #1 receiver?

Comment

Originally posted by Akita Ram View Post
      so with his senior bowl performance
      great combine workout
      measuring in at 6'2"

do do you still rate zay jones as a slot receiver rather than a 1
      #1 receiver?
      It's not that I thought he was limited to the slot before, I just needed to see his speed before I could surely be ready to put him outside too. Since his agility and 40 scores were good, he can absolutely live outside.

Will I group him out there in the rankings? I don't know, maybe, but I think he's gone by the end of the round 2 and I'd be totally acceptable if the Rams took him at #37 if that answers your question.

Comment

What's your thinking on Noah Brown? Walter Football has us taking him in the third round. Didn't catch him at the Combine, but allegedly he has size and quickness.

Go Rams!

Comment

Originally posted by mde8352gorams View Post
          What's your thinking on Noah Brown? Walter Football has us taking him in the third round. Didn't catch him at the Combine, but allegedly he has size and quickness.

Go Rams!
          I haven't got around to studying everyone, so I don't know the first thing about him haha.

Comment

Carlos Henderson at #4? That's a little too high for him...at the very least he is below Godwin.

Comment

Originally posted by RockinRam View Post
              Carlos Henderson at #4? That's a little too high for him...at the very least he is below Godwin.
              I've seen people with him at #2, but I agree, after the combine, things have shaken up in my rankings.

Comment

widgetinstance 232 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X