Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Av's 2018 Rams Draft Board (Version 1.0)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Av's 2018 Rams Draft Board (Version 1.0)

Here is my first Rams draft board of the year.

As this is the Rams draft board, not a general board, there are some important caveats:

* Certain positions (i.e. QB, RB) were not considered, as the Rams are not likely to invest a first round pick at those spots.
    * This is NOT a prediction of the order in which the listed players will be selected. Rather, it is my priority list for the Rams.
    * As we are pre-Combine, I'm only going 20 players deep. However, as there are at least 3 QBs and 2 RBs who will likely go in the top 22, it is safe to say that at least some of these players will be there when the Rams pick at No. 23.

So, with that said, here is my preliminary list:
    1. Bradley Chubb, DE, NC State
    2. Quentin Nelson, OG, Notre Dame
    3. Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa
    4. Tremaine Edmunds, LB, VaTech
    5. Vita Vea, NT, Washington
    6. Marcus Davenport, DE, UTSA
    7. Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State
    8. Minkah Fitzpatrick, S, Alabama
    9. Jaire Alexander, CB Louisville
    10. James Daniels, C, Iowa
    11. Derwin James, S, FSU
    12. Arden Key, OLB (Edge), LSU
    13. Billy Price, OG/C, Ohio State
    14. Harold Landry, OLB (Edge), Boston College
    15. Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado
    16. Roquan Smith, ILB, Georgia
    17. Sam Hubbard, DE, Ohio State
    18. Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, DE, Oklahoma
    19. Chukwuma Okorafor, OT, W.Mich.
    20. Will Hernandez, OG, UTEP
    Discuss!

Good list but need the Combine to become more familiar with some of these players and their strengths and weaknesses. When you expand beyond 20, I would add Isaiah Wynn, OG Georgia. Another CB to keep an eye on is Donte Jackson, from LSU a speed demon that some have labeled a Janoris Jenkins clone due to the risk/reward style of coverage.

Go Rams!

Comment

It's a good list. Those are a lot of the players that I've been trying to read about ahead of draft season. My one concern is Arden Key. From what I've read about his off the field concerns he reminds me of that Cowboys DE (Gregory?) drafted in the 2nd round a few seasons ago.

Comment

Working...
      X