Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any interest in remaining unsigned veteran FAs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any interest in remaining unsigned veteran FAs?

Here is a list of veterans who still are without a team after the draft.

Any interest? (this is a multi-choice poll)
    Dez Bryant, WR (29)
    0%
    Junior Galette, OLB/EDGE (30)
    33.33%
    Johnathan Hankins, DT (26)
    0%
    NaVorro Bowman, ILB (29)
    44.44%
    Connor Barwin, OLB/EDGE (31)
    33.33%
    Eric Reid, S (26)
    0%
    Kenny Vaccaro, S (27)
    0%
    Tre Boston, S (26)
    0%
    Nah... we're good with what we have.
    33.33%

Barwin, strictly for mentoring & depth purposes and locker room presence.

Go Rams!

Comment

I wouldn't mind any of those players minus Bryant on 1 year veteran min deal. Anytime you can supplement the roster with a problem veteran nd it doesn't breakthe bank... you do it.

this hotthe Patriots do every year. I suspect you'll see at least 1 veteran picked up after Donald signs his extension.

Comment

I know he's not on your list, but Mychal Kendricks was just released by the Eagles. I would definitely be interested in kicking the tires there to see if he could be an option as an ILB for this defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          I know he's not on your list, but Mychal Kendricks was just released by the Eagles. I would definitely be interested in kicking the tires there to see if he could be an option as an ILB for this defense.
          Yeah.... Kendricks was not a FA when I posted this, but now that he's on the market, he would be a tempting option, particularly with Barron still recovering from a couple of offseason surgeries.

I'd also give 50/50 odds that Barwin will return. He was apparently seen recently working out with Aaron Donald.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            I too would be interested in seeing Kendricks with the Rams. I was liking him for the Rams last year when I read that he wasn't getting the love in Jim Schwartz's 4-3 system as he was thought to be better suited for a 3-4 system like ours. Having said this, I'm not sensing the Rams have the cap space to go after him. We do have Baron and just drafted Micah Kiser for ILB plus Littleton is on the roster already. He'd be great to add, but the money and roster spots may not work.

Go Rams!

Comment

widgetinstance 232 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X