• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ramsbruce
    replied
    Re: Cardinals Bertrand Berry Out for the Year

Cardinals | Berry added to IR
    Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:30:41 -0800

Arizona Cardinals DE Bertrand Berry (pectoral) has been placed on the team's Injured Reserve, Tuesday, Nov. 15.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Hope he makes it back this season………..sometime after November 20th.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

And who is the player that most likely pushed him too hard...Walter Jones.

Leave a comment:

• general counsel
    replied

The Big Dead can not seem to catch a break. Boldin gets hurt again and now this guy goes down. He was terrific in the first game against us, sorry we are going to miss a chance to see him compete against Baby Alyx.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Leave a comment:

• ramsbruce
    replied

Cardinals | Berry Won't Need Surgery, May Return
    Mon, 7 Nov 2005 16:47:47 -0800

Updating previous reports, Darren Urban, of the East Valley Tribune, reports Arizona Cardinals head coach Dennis Green said DE Bertrand Berry (pectoral) will not need surgery and there is an outside chance he can return for the final game or two of the season.

Leave a comment:

• ramsbruce
    started a topic Cardinals Bertrand Berry Out for the Year

Cardinals Bertrand Berry Out for the Year

Cardinals | Berry Out for the Year
    Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:32:59 -0800

Darren Urban, of the East Valley Tribune, reports Arizona Cardinals DE Bertrand Berry (pectoral) will miss the remainder of the season with a torn pectoral muscle.

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamWraith
    Tillman to be honored
    by RamWraith
    NFL | All Teams to Honor Tillman - from www.KFFL.com
    Tue, 14 Sep 2004 22:35:56 -0700

Redskins.com reports in order to honor former Arizona Cardinals S Pat Tillman, who was killed during combat in Afghanistan, all NFL players will wear a No. 40 decal—Tillman's uniform number—on their helmets this weekend to coincide with the Cardinals' home opener. The Cardinals will wear the No. 40 decal for the rest of the season.
    -09-15-2004, 04:57 AM
  • Bruce=GOAT
    Arizona Cardinals lose player
    by Bruce=GOAT
    Cardinals lose tackle Oliver Ross to knee injury
    Cardinals lose tackle Oliver Ross to knee injury

August 2, 2006

FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) -- Arizona Cardinals right tackle Oliver Ross will miss at least three weeks, and possibly as many as 10, because of a right knee injury.

Coach Dennis Green said Ross may have torn his meniscus. The club was awaiting test results.

"We'll just have to see what's going to take place," Green said. "They can get a little more examination of the information and make a decision on him."

Ross, an eight-year veteran, said he hurt his knee during a blocking drill Wednesday morning during practice at Northern Arizona University. "My foot slipped, and then I felt something," he said. "I was just like, 'Football.' I kind of tried to work through it. It started getting tighter and tighter as practice went on."

Ross, who signed a five-year free agent contract last year, missed four games a year ago because of a broken hand.

Green said Fred Wakefield could replace Ross in the lineup.
    -08-02-2006, 05:20 PM
  • RamsFan16
    Cardinals | Dansby concerned toe injury could end his career
    by RamsFan16
    Cardinals | Dansby concerned toe injury could end his career
    Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:24:01 -0700

Charles Goldberg, of The Birmingham News, reports Arizona Cardinals LB Karlos Dansby (toe) is concerned his NFL career could be over due to a toe injury. Dansby said team officials told him the problem could be a "career-ending injury," according to the Arizona Republic. Dansby said the injury has caused problems in his leg muscles. While he claims treatment is helping and expects to eventually return, the problem is spreading. "It's moving up under my other toe, and it's causing my muscles in my left leg to shut down. I'm having a real tough time right now. It's been like this for a couple of years now, and my body just can't take it anymore," said Dansby.
    -08-22-2006, 06:51 PM
  • Nick
    CARDINALS: Steelers' Grimm follows Whisenhunt to Cardinals
    by Nick
    This really is a great hire by the Cards. First they get the Whiz to run the show, now they get Grimm as an assistant head coach and desperately needed o-line coach....
    -01-23-2007, 08:32 PM
  • Seacone
    Cardinals seeking revenge and revival
    by Seacone
    This is a big game for the Cardinals. Rams better be focused on it.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...ams/911950001/
    -12-01-2017, 08:15 AM
Working...
X