Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carter Will Soon Join Fins

Straight out of Sports Illustrated:

"Free-agent wideout Cris Carter, having turned off the Rams by rescheduling his meeting with them to accommodate a negotiating session with the Browns three weeks ago, is close to signing with the Dolphins as their third receiver."

Any thoughts? :o

:shield:

bwaahahahahaha :p

Comment

:p :o LOL LOL LOL fins need all the help they can get, Now all they need is a coach & a QB....:p :p

Comment

I'm sure they'll be very happy together :p
        :helmet:
        GO CLAYMORES : DEAD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Comment

Fins are going to be tough. Chambers is an up and coming wideout, Ricky W. is still an effective runner, and is back on grass. I think the Fins will concentrate on defense in the draft and be set to make a big move this year in the AFC East. Carter just gives an average QB like Fiedler a very excellent WR with great hands to throw to in an emergency. Great move for the Dolphins on paper. Lets see how it pans out.

Comment

Still have the same coach :p....But you are right it all looks good on paper....

Comment

Do we need to remind everyone who their QB is?

Yeah they look solid here and there, but Fiedler to Carter or Williams isn't going to be that wonderful.

I pick them or the Jets as Division Champs - everyone will figure out the patsies.

Comment

ya, I would much rather have fiedler on the roof slingin me the rock than the leauge mvp, I dont blame him for blowing the RAMS off.

Comment

Working...
                X