Ray Lewis Available???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray Lewis Available???

Just read a story in the Minneapolis Star Tribune saying that Ray Lewis is looking to be traded. Ravens won't re-negotiate his contract, so he wants out.

I know he's not the same Ray lewis he was a couple of years ago, but what a leader on the defense. I'd take him in half a heartbeat if we could get him. I wouldn't sell the farm, but I'd certainly look at what we might have to offer for him.
    That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!

Re: Ray Lewis Available???

There is a whole discussion on him here

http://www.clanram.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15056

Comment

Re: Ray Lewis Available???

i would love for him to put on the rams uni

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• THOLTFAN81
        Ray Lewis
        by THOLTFAN81
        I really want the Rams to sign him. Given he is asking for a lot of money but he brings more then any linebacker you will see in a Rams uniform for the next five years. He is a freak player, and not only that he is an emotional leader who can ignite a defense with his mouth. The Rams got the emotional coach that isn't afraid to yell and isn't passive, lets get that leader on defense.
        -02-27-2009, 01:16 PM
      • Rip32
        Ray Lewis
        by Rip32
        The Ravens are still shopping around middle linebacker Ray Lewis as trade bait, possibly to the Denver Broncos for one of their two offensive tackles, Matt Lepsis or George Foster.
        -- Baltimore Sun
        -03-16-2006, 08:15 AM
      • RAM-BO
        Ray Lewis Is ONE tackle away from 1,000.
        by RAM-BO
        Let him have # 1,000 is proper attire, some horns.

Go Rams. :helmet:
        -02-11-2006, 03:28 PM
      • shortman1984
        What about Ray Lewis?
        by shortman1984
        Yeah i heard he was wanting out of Baltimore. If they decide to trade him, do you think we should trade for him?
        -02-14-2006, 04:52 PM
      • jjigga3000
        Lewis released by Baltimore.
        by jjigga3000
        Couldn't of happened at a better time. I can bet you the Rams will pick him up with the Quickness. He's the perfect 1 2 punch we need. Think about it. Keep Stephen Davis as a 3rd string back, and have Jackson and Lewis just beat defenses down. Mark my words, Jamal Lewis will be a Rams. They'll lock him up the first day of the Free Agency period. Monday Baby Monday
        -02-28-2007, 02:26 PM
      Working...
      X