Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

arch rips stl in first interview as a redskin

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • arch rips stl in first interview as a redskin

    i cant believe it......archuelta said in his interview how happy he is to leave stl. he stated that the defense is bad and when u give up big plays the crowd starts to boo you and then when you are ranked 30th in defense the crowd just stops coming to the games.......he also said that when FA started, he was already planning to go to a team with an already good defense
    :frown:
    ohh that pisses me off

  • #2
    Re: arch rips stl in first interview as a redskin

    Good Riddance any respect I had for the guy just wore out with those comments,Whos he to talk he gave up most the big plays and made none

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: arch rips stl in first interview as a redskin

      Got a link?

      Before you rip Arch, at least prove he said this.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: arch rips stl in first interview as a redskin

        ****ing piece of ****, pardon my french, I'm sorry but that's so friggen rude to say that. Last year was the only year we didn't go to the playoffs in the past 5 years I believe? What a douschbag, he doesn't deserve that money at all. What a piece of ****. Again pardon my french, but that PISSED me off as well.
        Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: arch rips stl in first interview as a redskin

          i cant believe it......archuelta said in his interview how happy he is to leave stl. he stated that the defense is bad and when u give up big plays the crowd starts to boo you and then when you are ranked 30th in defense the crowd just stops coming to the games.......he also said that when FA started, he was already planning to go to a team with an already good defense
          Well all I can say is they paid him big money, if he thinks he can take poor angles and whiff on tackles and not get booed he is mistaken.

          We play them this year, keep talking, and well see how well he can handle Holt or Curtis deep.
          Last edited by Rambos; -03-14-2006, 03:11 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: arch rips stl in first interview as a redskin

            Originally posted by Haterade
            Got a link?

            Before you rip Arch, at least prove he said this.
            This is what alot of posters from different boards are reporting that they heard on this interview. Some info in this link as well...

            http://www.realramsfans.com/viewtopic.php?t=14616
            As always.....

            GO RAMS!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: arch rips stl in first interview as a redskin

              If that's true, its a shame.

              Seems to me that Arch did far too little "walking the walk" while here to be "talking the talk" now.

              Well, he can sit back and count all his SnyderBucks as ESPN does its 37th part of its 52 part series on how Archuleta works out during the offseason.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: arch rips stl in first interview as a redskin

                An athlete complaining that the crowd boos when the defense stinks and gives up big play after big play. What a crybaby. Why is it any different than any other job. If you "give up big plays" over and over in your job, the crowd may not boo, but the boss may well yell and you may well get fired. Also, when you do a good job every day at the office people dont cheer for you like they do for athletes. So many of these guys are so out of touch with reality its joke. They want adulation when they do well and no responsiblity when they dont.

                If he made those remarks, they are classless and indeed good riddance. From what he said, you would think he was a pro bowl caliber guy surrounded by a bunch of losers, rather than a part of the problem. A safety with no cover skills of any kind.

                Arch is certainly a good blitzer and makes flashy sportscenter plays when there is no one to block him. He also misses plenty. God bless the old us of a and the tv deal that a guy like that can get 10 million guaranteed.

                I would like to ask arch if he ever booed anyone as a kid when his heroes didnt perform.

                ramming speed to all

                general counsel

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: arch rips stl in first interview as a redskin

                  Originally posted by Rambos
                  Well all I can say is they paid him big money, if he thinks he can take poor angles and whiff on tackles and not get booed he is mistaken.

                  We play them this year, keep talking, and well see how well he can handle Holt or Curtis deep.
                  Amen man Amen!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: arch rips stl in first interview as a redskin

                    Originally posted by general counsel
                    An athlete complaining that the crowd boos when the defense stinks and gives up big play after big play. What a crybaby. Why is it any different than any other job. If you "give up big plays" over and over in your job, the crowd may not boo, but the boss may well yell and you may well get fired. Also, when you do a good job every day at the office people dont cheer for you like they do for athletes. So many of these guys are so out of touch with reality its joke. They want adulation when they do well and no responsiblity when they dont.

                    If he made those remarks, they are classless and indeed good riddance. From what he said, you would think he was a pro bowl caliber guy surrounded by a bunch of losers, rather than a part of the problem. A safety with no cover skills of any kind.

                    Arch is certainly a good blitzer and makes flashy sportscenter plays when there is no one to block him. He also misses plenty. God bless the old us of a and the tv deal that a guy like that can get 10 million guaranteed.

                    I would like to ask arch if he ever booed anyone as a kid when his heroes didnt perform.

                    ramming speed to all

                    general counsel
                    Well said GC
                    As always.....

                    GO RAMS!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: arch rips stl in first interview as a redskin

                      Good point as usual General, but not only is it extremely rude to say that about a team that got him to the SuperBowl, it's also a lack of respect, and loyalty. He wanted to leave SO bad after one bad year, then that just shows what type of person he is. If the redskins do bad next season, and they're ranked #30 for defense, is he gonna quit or something? Come on, everything he said was a damn joke, and it just goes to show what a friggen moron he is. No matter who you're, there's always bumps in the road, there's ALWAYS ups and downs in life, regardless if your adam archuleta or not...
                      Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: arch rips stl in first interview as a redskin

                        I JUST WANNA RIP APART AND BURN HIS JERSEY IN MY CLOSET RIGHT NOW.......
                        :clanram:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: arch rips stl in first interview as a redskin

                          Originally posted by WestSideRamsFan
                          i cant believe it......archuelta said in his interview how happy he is to leave stl. he stated that the defense is bad and when u give up big plays the crowd starts to boo you and then when you are ranked 30th in defense the crowd just stops coming to the games.......he also said that when FA started, he was already planning to go to a team with an already good defense
                          :frown:
                          ohh that pisses me off
                          Your anger is seriously mistaken. Marmie is the one that made the situation what it was and should be the recipient of your irritation. For the life of me, I could never understand how Martz could go from Lovie to Marmie. Marmie has never achieved success with any defense anywhere and we gave him our defense...GO FIGURE!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: arch rips stl in first interview as a redskin

                            Originally posted by WestSideRamsFan
                            I JUST WANNA RIP APART AND BURN HIS JERSEY IN MY CLOSET RIGHT NOW.......
                            :clanram:
                            Wow , you got an Arch jersey? I think I would have gotten our punters jersey first! Whoever he is!LOL

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: arch rips stl in first interview as a redskin

                              Guys and girls, I don't like what he had to say either, but we're not signing his paycheck anymore. He's got a new fanbase, and this may be his way of cozying up to them. I'm not saying he's right or wrong, I'm just saying this could be how Arch is trying to fit in.
                              The more things change, the more they stay the same.

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 232 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X