What's done is done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's done is done

Warner holds a special place in any Ram heart. Afterall, he brought the holy grail to the Ram convenent which we all sipped graciously. No more "ya, but your team never won a ........"

:helmet:

Related Topics

Collapse

• Trevor
    Now that Warner is retiring..
    by Trevor
    Will he sign with the rams for 1 day and retire as a ram? I still believe even though he did great in Arizona he will always be remembered as a Ram.
    -01-30-2010, 01:56 AM
  • RamDez
    Ram Attitude -- in your face SeaSacks
    by RamDez
    A Ram with attitude...
    -10-10-2004, 10:14 PM
  • joeramfan
    Profile Percentages?
    by joeramfan
    Whats up with that?Questioning MY RAM POWER!!?
    -01-10-2002, 05:08 PM
  • AlphaRam
    Ram Parts
    by AlphaRam
    Many of you may be aware of my wanting to remove "ramparts" from the US National Anthem. It seems that somebody has finally listened...Christine Aguilera!

Instead of singing “O’er the ramparts we watch’d, were so gallantly streaming,” Christine Aguilera sang, “What so proudly we watched at the twilight’s last reaming.”

I'm good with the new lyrics. It is time to stop discriminating against the Rams with the imflammatory lyrics.
    -02-06-2011, 09:48 PM
  • Rampingitup
    Another former Ram doing well
    by Rampingitup
    Anyone else see Fitzpatrick play in Cincy? Another example of our FO lettiong a talent go. While I still see Bulger as our Franchise QB This guy was the one I saw as our QB of the future. So what does our FO do? Let him go.
    -09-28-2008, 01:37 PM
Working...
X