Gruden the moron on ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gruden the moron on ESPN

Referring to Mike Alstott as "The Anvil" saying "have you ever seen an anvil smashing up a house?"

No, Jon, I haven't. Anvils were used by blacksmiths to provide a surface to pound heated metal into different shapes. They are not used to smash things, unless you are thinking of a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

Dumbass.
    Last edited by AvengerRam_old; -06-29-2004, 09:02 AM.

Re: Gruden the moron on ESPN

Major idiot-o, Mr. Roboto!

How many times has he hit his head? SHEESH!! My ex-husband can't even match this one in the stupidity department. :disappoin
    temp_4394_1467243487543_20
    RAMS!

Comment

its jon gruden

Comment

Yes, it is Jon. Obviously, I typed "Mike" because I was thinking about Alstott at the time.

Does not change the fact that Gruden has no clue what an anvil is.

Comment

Ya, and if I were alstott, i would prefer "wrecking ball" over "anvil" I'm sure alstott will set him straight.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Nick
            ESPN, make the switch!
            by Nick
            I've literally heard only twenty minutes of the ESPN B-team announcers (Brad Nessler, Dick Vermeil, and Jaws), but already they've dwarfed the trio of Mike Tirico, Joe Theismann, and Tony Kornheiser. Keep the B-team every week, ESPN! They make me feel like I'm actually watching football as opposed to an At the Improv comedy act.
            -09-11-2006, 08:48 PM
          • Nick
            Michael Irvin still appearing on ESPN
            by Nick
            So let me get this straight.

Rush Limbaugh "resigns" from his position on ESPN after stating an opinion that Donvan McNabb got too much credit for the success of the Eagles because the media wanted to see a black quarterback do well. I repeat, stating an opinion.

ESPN cancels the fictional pro football drama "Playmakers" in part because the NFL was not pleased with how professional football players were represented, taking part in such activities as drug use. I repeat, not pleased in having players represented as taking part in drug use.

But ESPN is going to not only retain Michael Irvin but continue to keep him on their programs, despite the fact that he was arrested for misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

Am I the only one who is raising an eyebrow at all this?...
            -11-28-2005, 04:25 PM
          • Nick
            Irvin being removed from ESPN line-up?
            by Nick
            Link

I have to say, ESPN might not be as painful to watch if Irvin isn't on....
            -02-16-2007, 11:23 AM
          • RamsFan16
            ESPN Insider/ESPN The Magazine Question
            by RamsFan16
            Ok I have ESPN The Magazine and if you go to: https://r.espn.go.com/espn/signup/st...Instory_upsell

On the right it says "Already Subscribed to ESPN The Magazine? Activate your ESPN Insider access at no extra Charge"

Have any of you done that and if so is it true its at no extra charge? Thanks guys!
            -02-15-2006, 07:51 PM
          • Rip32
            Espn
            by Rip32
            I find it funny that the network and the bunch of losers they employ on there programmes all hate the rams and seem to have something against us.
            But now all of a sudden Fitz has a big game and he is the most talked about thing today and they are showing us some love because its the story of the hour.It might just be me but I find that funny.

GO RAMS,

FITZ WILL LEAD US TO 10-6
            -11-28-2005, 06:28 PM
          Working...
          X