TERRORISM strikes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TERRORISM strikes...

As of high noon today (Pacific ST), Tuesday, September 11, the NFL has not yet issued any announcements via its website regarding the possible effect today's terrorist attack may have for this week's games. MLB has cancelled all its games for today.

Miserable terrorists, vile people, truly the scum of the earth!

I pray for the safety of our NFL players, coaches, management and other personnel as well as for the victims and their families.

Signs of the times...
    Last edited by RealRam; -09-11-2001, 01:31 PM.

Voice of freedom...

Thanks RamDez for you very thoughtful and sincere message regarding yesterday's tremendous tragic events [Great Sorrow].

Just wanted to share my reply here openly. I hope you and your wife will be able to continue your plans successfully not only for traveling purposes, but in every endeavor. Indeed, freedom is both a gift and a privilege that all should be able to enjoy. May the evildoer fanatics of yesterday's attack be caught, cursed and crushed under the weight of justice.

Best wishes to all our ClanRam members and to its healthy, sound expression of the professional sport of football, again, in itself a voice of freedom which we have as a community --thanks to you! Many thanks, my friend, for your initiative and effort invested here. It is not taken for granted.

Like you, my family and I will continue to pray for strength to endure, for wisdom to understand and especially, for compassion in reaching others.

God bless you.

Jorge

Comment

screw this...I haven't been sitting here in a slump the last couple of days, going through work in a daze. I wasn't sure if I was going to get my prediction in, but that message that DEZ sent out made me think...damn if I am going to let them win!

I am working on my prediction and will be emailing it in in about an hour! My prayers go out to all the victims of this tragic event, but I am not going to let some jerk dicate how I am going to view life...

:: Shale looks down at his 4 month old daughter, Allyson ::

yup, there is still a *lot* of good out there...

Comment

Just went to ESPN.com and saw that they decided to cancel this weeks games. I guess there isn't much reason to hurry on that prediction, but the sentiment is the same...

I hope everyone is well....

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Rambitious
          Pray
          by Rambitious
          Let's all say a prayer for the people that lost their lives in the recent disaster, as well as for their families.

God Bless!!
          -09-15-2001, 09:41 PM
        • fearlessone
          Katrina - Bagdad on the Bayou
          by fearlessone
          I am an evacuee and I have to say how lucky I am to be in the group of a small percentage people as my home probably suffered minimal damage.

I have to say I felt pretty shallow after complaining about the nine hour drive in parking lot traffic to drive less than 250 miles then witness the fact that no water, etc. was passed out w/o any presence of FEMA or the Red Cross.

Where were they?

Please do not offend me or others as we do not care about the celebs donating. I am greatly humbled and grateful for the real people that donate like my fellow clannies because it is reaL where others want to get the PR.

I can't tell you how frustrating it has been to be high and dry with power and food, etc. and to watch these poor people suffer from ineptness from every level of leadership. I am ashamed of my country and its leaders as we seem to have responded to the tsunami faster than to our own which repels me.

I can't tell you how frustrating it has been to listen about the names of business and celebs donating to various charities when no one was receiving at the very least: water. At least the local media could have been providing important info like when we can return to our homes and how everyone from the poor to the well off can make claims to gain a semblance of the life we had before this disaster. The only people who could hear their fluff are ones that are and were out of harms way.

Please write your congress reps and demand an investigation to why organization, support and love arrived so late. Also ask them to pressure Dennise Hastert for an apology or resignation for his comments for bulldozing New Orleans; and lastly and most importantly tell your leaders to support the rebuilding of New Orleans and the Gulf Coast!

Thanks,

FLO
          -09-03-2005, 11:16 PM
          an apology, from me.
          by Guest
          Some guy's on this site know that about 3 years ago i was injured in an explosion at my past job, and sustained some bad injuries. one of them to my brain, which has caused some major problems in my life. but debating and talking about the rams helps me with my thinking and SOME spelling problems that i now have . but i still have some very bad anger and quick temper problems, and i have been taking them out on some of the youngsters here on the CLANRAM site. i love the game of football and the rams, as i'm sure all of you do. and what i have done has taken away from that joy by being an $%@HOLE. so there are two guy's i need to apologize to that i have been very critical of , RAMSFAN16 , and FACINGTHEGIANT. i have been in no other words, just mean and intolerable to what they write. so i hope they can accept this apology , and knowing i will try my best to be one of the guy's on here who;s views and oppinions people enjoy and respect. THANK YOU. KEITH M. KLINK.
          -03-31-2007, 07:56 AM
        • RamWraith
          I'm alive
          by RamWraith
          We went through a very serious series of storms in this part of the country today and I am doing my best to keep up with the site and the articles.

My power has been going in and out after a HUGE hail hit storm this morning, producing SOFTBALL (yes softball) size hail. Now this evening several tornados, high winds, lighting and 5 inches of rain just moved through. We have tons of damage to our home and one of my vehicles is a total loss.

We are all safe, but pretty shaken up. Our little town took a beating. I will post pics when I can. Bear with me I am trying to keep up with all the news
          -08-24-2006, 07:04 PM
        • fearlessone
          Katrina Aftermath
          by fearlessone
          If anyone from the ClanRam community is looking for family and friends please let me know.

My cell phone has been working better than most and I can provide websites etc. for people looking for loved ones!

FLO
          -09-05-2005, 07:32 AM
        Working...
        X