Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annoys me that DirecTV isn't broadcasting Lamar's Miami game live.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoys me that DirecTV isn't broadcasting Lamar's Miami game live.

If it can be broadcast tape-delayed, then the crews are at the game and they should be flexible enough to be able to broadcast and boost satellite signals. I'm paying good money to see a Saturday game on the Sunday Ticket ...

Re: Annoys me that DirecTV isn't broadcasting Lamar's Miami game live.

PFT says that they're not broadcasting it live because they don't want to take viewers away from the NCAA games.

Comment

Re: Annoys me that DirecTV isn't broadcasting Lamar's Miami game live.

Originally posted by NickSeiler
      PFT says that they're not broadcasting it live because they don't want to take viewers away from the NCAA games.
      Still doesn't make any sense. Whoever wants college games has already bought the College Ticket, so they're not going to lose revenue from this ...

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• r8rh8rmike
        No Live TV For Rams-Ravens
        by r8rh8rmike
        No live TV for Rams-Ravens

BY BILL COATS
        Monday, August 30, 2010

The NFL-mandated deadline for a sellout is 7 tonight, and there is no chance that Thursday's Rams-Ravens game will become one.

That means no live television locally.

However, KTVI (Channel 2) will air the game on tape-delay, beginning at 10:30 p.m. Thursday.
        -08-30-2010, 07:58 PM
      • RamsFanSam
        Live game streams?
        by RamsFanSam
        Since the Rams game this Friday will only be broadcast in a few lucky markets (which means not here), does anyone know of a TVU or Sopcast (or other) link to the game? We're too impatient to wait until Saturday morning for the NFLN replay....
        -08-05-2007, 07:05 PM
      • RamDez
        Mondays game
        by RamDez
        This is just typical ............... the game is being shown over here in the UK on NASN

And I am working in Ireland ................. muter

sometimes life is just not fair LOL
        -08-27-2005, 03:06 AM
      • Guam rammer
        The island of Guam gets NFL sunday ticket
        by Guam rammer
        After years of only watching games that are nationally televised, The island of Guam now gets NFL sunday ticket.
        Its a bit steep @ $300 a season but how much does it cost for a ticket in the cheap seats? WOW!!! 1000's of miles away and i get to see my favorite sports team play live on TV.

I try my best to post 1-2 times before a game just by looking @ online stats and watching sports channels but now i'll get the whole deal and hopefully be more accurate in my views of how the rams perform after games.

I became a member of the clan just before the preseason started and it has really been great to read everyones views on our teams status. This will definately make things even more interesting. To all that subscribe to NFLST I would love to recieve feedback on how they televise games and what to look out for if any flaws...Rams rule even more!!!
        -10-22-2006, 03:57 AM
      • lbramfan
        nfl ticket
        by lbramfan
        I currently have dish network, and would like to know from anybody who has direct tv/nfl ticket are you happy with it. Weighing the cost of sports bar to ticket. Gotta watch RAM football. Thanks
        -09-01-2008, 12:03 PM
      Working...
      X