Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The WAR Begins

Go get em all.

God Bless America and thanks to all the allies in Great Britain, Canada, etc.

Those in the military...thank you very much...

Comment

Good has to truimph. I hope this doesn't sound bad when I say it but I think this has brought us (brits and americans) closer together. Lets sort em out.
      The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Comment

Let's just be prepared for whatever that they bring back at us. They haven't stopped yet.

Comment

GO TEAM!!

there is a new team I am backing and that team is Amercia.

Three cheers for our boys in red, white and blue

Comment

Re: GO TEAM!!

Originally posted by J-RamThree cheers for our boys in red, white and blue
            "HIP-HIP! ...hurraaaay!"; "HIP-HIP! ...hurraaaay!"; "HIP-HIP! ...hurraaaay!"

Again, a time of "war and rumors of war..." God bless each and every fighter of freedom. And even those of us that enjoy it.
            Last edited by RealRam; -10-08-2001, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• txramsfan
              Lets Rock and Roll shall we
              by txramsfan
              Ahhhhhhh, who says you can never come home again. This feels like a Rams Forum. This is what it's all about.

Now, where are those aints fans........LOL
              -05-28-2004, 10:03 AM
            • RamWraith
              Lets just say this happens...then what??
              by RamWraith
              What happens if we have a couple choices fall into our lap, what would and should we do??
              Jay Cutler - QB
              0.00%
              Vernon Davis - TE
              37.14%
              Chad Greenway - LB
              0.00%
              Michael Huff - DB
              60.00%
              Haloti Ngata - DT
              2.86%
              -04-12-2006, 04:35 PM
            • ThunderHawk
              Thanks Guys....
              by ThunderHawk
              For standing up and cheering when Michael Boulware was carted off the field. It's good to know that even though we're Arch Enemies, we're still human. Kudos to all the fans in St. Louis!! We will most certainly do that in return if, God forbid, one of your guys gets hurt up here. FYI, Michael's feeling came back to his legs, and it looks like he's good to go, believe it or not! Good luck the rest of the way guys. I'm really starting to like our rivalry!!! It's getting good now!
              -10-09-2005, 10:18 PM
            • MikeD
              Here we go, let's get psyched!!
              by MikeD
              Something I haven't seen a lot this season from the offense is them being extremely psyched up to get in the game and own the defense.

I'd love to see the offense overly pumped up for the game today! It's for the playoffs! I wish I was at the game today! ;) If anyone happens to be at the game, GET LOUD!!

I think our D shows this emotion constantly, maybe I'm not paying enough attention during the pre-game?

Go Rams! Let's do it!
              -01-02-2011, 11:46 AM
            • RamWraith
              Did you hear??
              by RamWraith
              This is the last reminder about our fundraiser. This is the last day of our event, and in all honesty I am pretty disappointed. Our totals at this point are under $500.00. That isn't saying too much, when you consider we have well over 1000 active members.

Regardless, I appreciate those that took the time to either talk to me personally or gave with their heart as well as their hard earned dime. I will be forwarding our questions on to D'Marco this weekend.

There still is time if you all can find a little something for a great cause. There isn't many times we fans can give back to a cause that is giving to us. We fans should represent. Thanks again

http://www.clanram.com/forums/f11/dm...draiser-31214/
              -08-21-2008, 03:59 PM
            Working...
            X