On NFL Network, Bill Belicheat ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On NFL Network, Bill Belicheat ...

Says that Reggie Bush is a COMPARABLE player to Marshall Faulk. He essentially said that the New Orleans Saints are like to Greatest Show on Turf, except with a better tight end ...
    Last edited by RamDez; -11-29-2009, 10:35 AM. Reason: could use better wording

Re: On NFL Network, Bill Belicheat ...

lmao, bush is definitely not like faulk....

Comment

Im not even gonna go into how much better faulk is then bush, but trust me its more then you could measure.

Comment

its a rams forum, we are going to sound biased about the gsot but honestly talking from just a football fans perspective, bill is completely wrong. That is an absolutely absurd statement and I can't believe he said that.
        Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Comment

Originally posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
          Says that Reggie Bush is a COMPARABLE player to Marshall Faulk. He essentially said that the New Orleans Saints are like to Greatest Show on Turf, except with a better tight end ...

What a crapsack ...
          well they are comparable...Marshall is the greatest all purpose back of all-time ,first ballot Canton inductee....Bush is one of the best 3rd down running backs currently playing in New Orleans...there i compared them!

Comment

Originally posted by Ramblin` Ram View Post
            well they are comparable...Marshall is the greatest all purpose back of all-time ,first ballot Canton inductee....Bush is one of the best 3rd down running backs currently playing in New Orleans...there i compared them!
            Funny man, needed that laugh, I am sick as a dog ...

Now it smells in here after Bellicheat opened his hole ...

Comment

Have you all noticed that when ever a coach speaks about the team they are about to play they play even the worst player on teams as NFL Greats. Ex. The Colts are about to play the Lions.(Last year) Sean Payton says: We are really nervous about playing Dan Orvlosky, he is a great qb and he is a primary threat for us winning this game. Bill obviously does not think Bush is in anyway comparable to a potential future HOFer. He is just saying that to make sure the media dosent explode on him... Again...

Comment

I've watched every game Marshall played for the Rams. MR BUSH, you sir, are no MARSHALL FAULK!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

There are only 2 things that Reggie Bush and Marshall Faulk have in common.

1. They have/had "RB" next to their names on their respective teams roster.

2. They both have the letter "U" in their last names.

GO RAMS!!!!!!!
                  sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Reggie has the potential to be as good as Marshall Faulk. It just never really worked out but I guess them both being big play threats in the receiving game makes them somewhat comparable.

Comment

Faulk was on a whole different level.
                      LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Comment

Originally posted by Varg6 View Post
                        its a rams forum, we are going to sound biased about the gsot but honestly talking from just a football fans perspective, bill is completely wrong. That is an absolutely absurd statement and I can't believe he said that.
                        Take it from me, (not a Rams fan).. Reggie Bush a 1st round bust isnt comparable to a future HOFer.

Comment

Originally posted by dgr828 View Post
                          I've watched every game Marshall played for the Rams. MR BUSH, you sir, are no MARSHALL FAULK!!!!
                          cOULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!!! aND TO come from MR.SPYGATE himself that cheated us out of our second SuperBowl title..... I wish i could punch him just one!

Comment

Working...
                          X