Interesting tidbits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting tidbits?

The Tennessee Titans written off after starting the season 0-6 have ripped off 5 straight wins to get back into the playoff hunt.

Peyton Manning, Peyton Manning, Peyton Manning that's all we here when the Indianapolis Colts are talked about. Well the Colts defense has allowed the 4th lowest points against total in the NFL.

1. Patriots- 164 pts allowed (played 10 games, @Saints tonight)
    2. Bengals- 174 pts allowed
    3. Cowboys- 182 pts allowed
    4. Colts- 184 pts allowed

The AFC leads the NFC 25-20 in non-conference games won/lost.
    sigpic :ram::helmet:

Related Topics

Collapse

• laram0
    Peyton Manning ( No excuses )
    by laram0
    The Colts and Peyton Manning will be playing their nemisis the New England Patriots this Sunday. Everything seems to be in line for the Colts. They will be playing at home. Their defense has only allowed 14 points in 2 playoff games this year. They have Adam Vinatieri.

The one negative I see is Marty Dungy/ Tony Shottenheimer.....

Peyton won't sleep much this week knowing this is the MONKEY that's been riding his back.
    -01-15-2007, 08:42 AM
  • laram0
    Peyton Manning leaving Colts
    by laram0
    I just watched the press conference and I have to say Peyton is a class act!

I'm hearing that the following teams want Peyton.

Arizona
    Seattle
    Miami
    Jets
    Redskins

I wouldn't be surprised if there are more teams interested.
    -03-07-2012, 10:33 AM
  • ramsbruce
    All this talk about the Colts D
    by ramsbruce
    Heres the thing, everyone is talking about the Colts D and how the Rams could easily get blown out. Well the way I see it, the Colts D hasn't played ANYBODY yet. The Colts have played Baltimore's ridiculous offense, Jacksonville who are just OK on offense nothing spectacular, Cleveland nuff said there lol, Tennessee who really have lost a step or two, and the Whiners with a ROOKIE QB in his first start. So yes the Colts D have looked great but wait untill they play some offensive minded teams before calling them the 85 Bears. Until the Colts shut down some REAL offenses it's really hard to say the Colts D is for real. I would say they are improved but they haven't proved anything yet.
    -10-12-2005, 12:12 PM
  • RamDez
    Rams at Colts: pick the score
    by RamDez
    The Rams travel to the Colts.

Once again, scores only on this thread. All other posts will be deleted, thanks

:clanram: :clanram: :clanram:
    -10-11-2005, 01:11 AM
  • Clan-Robot
    [Fox-NFL]- Four Downs: Breaking down the AFC South
    by Clan-Robot
    Last season again didn't turn out to be the Colts' year, and this off-season marks the end of Indianapolis' "triplets," as the Colts seem content with losing Edgerrin James. Football Outsiders has an off-season breakdown of the AFC South, where the Colts will attempt to find the next James.

Link To Original Article
    -02-28-2006, 10:00 PM
Working...
X