If Warner decides to retire:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Warner decides to retire:

Would you want him to sign a one-day contract with the Rams so he can retire as a Ram in St. Louis?
    Yes
    81.48%
    No
    11.11%
    I don't know
    5.56%
    I've been in a coma for 11 years...who's Kurt Warner?
    1.85%
    temp_4394_1467243487543_20
    RAMS!

Re: If Warner decides to retire:

Of course, I voted yes. He was the first one to take our team to the promised land - and claimed it for the Rams.
    RAMS!

Comment

Yes, he won a Super Bowl for us and not the Cards, his number 13 deserves to stay on us.

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment

absolutely...hope they do that with Ike aswell...its only right.

Comment

One day? Last I checked we need a quarterback next year, let's pull a Favre and sign him for the whole year!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by makersncoke View Post
            One day? Last I checked we need a quarterback next year, let's pull a Favre and sign him for the whole year!!!!
            Heck, even I would go for that!
            sigpicThis is for Randy! GO BRM!

Comment

Of course I would love it. I'm not sure though if he would.

I haven't read any quotes from him on the issue but I'm not sure if loves the Rams or feels like they ran him out of town.

Comment

If there's no limit on those suckers and he wants one, sure.

If we only get one a year, though, we should probably offer it to Bruce.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambunctious View Post
                  Of course I would love it. I'm not sure though if he would.

I haven't read any quotes from him on the issue but I'm not sure if loves the Rams or feels like they ran him out of town.
                  I'm sure a lot of Rams fans will welcome him with open arms, same name, new regime. Mike Martz is out of the picture so Warner should feel more than welcome to come back to his former team.

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment

I think the Rams fans wouldnt have any problem with this (provided it doesnt interfere with Bruce retiring a Ram)

Im not so sure Warner would be in a hurry to do it though, what with him having left this organisation years ago. His best years were here, but we did kick him out.
                    @EssexRam_

Comment

We don't know Warner's interest on this matter. For all we know, he probably likes Arizona more now. If he comes back here, he's not going tot recgonize any faces, its a new St.Louis Rams team now.

Comment

Originally posted by RockinRam View Post
                        We don't know Warner's interest on this matter. For all we know, he probably likes Arizona more now. If he comes back here, he's not going tot recgonize any faces, its a new St.Louis Rams team now.
                        Makes me wonder how Deacon Jones felt when they retired his number, since he didn't know anyone there.
                        RAMS!

Comment

Kurt Warner will forever be know as a Ram!

Comment

He might have acheived some things other places but everyone knows of him as a Ram! that's what will define him as a potential HOFer on day is he has one a championship and led us to another one... it's so sad the tards in control of us early in the decade and late 90's that mismanaged our players and got rid of them...

Comment

As a Rams fan, I'd like to see that, but the truth is, we really can't claim Warner as exclusively "ours" at this point. Don't you think that Cardinals fans have a fondness for the guy, considering he's the only one ever to get them to a Super Bowl?

As for Warner, I don't know what he'll consider himself when he hangs it up? A Ram? A Cardinal? Both?

Comment