Kurt Warner hired to work as a Color Analyst for the NFL Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurt Warner hired to work as a Color Analyst for the NFL Network

"Doing color for NFLnetwork Arena game Friday night of IA Barnstormers and Az Rattlers, all u fb fans check it out and give me feedback!"
    12:39 PM May 18th
    Kurt Warner

It will be good to hear Kurt as a Color Analyst. I hope he does some Rams games so he can give us some indepth analysis from a real expert, plus it would be great to hear about the best years in Ram football.:ram:
    Last edited by Nick; -05-19-2010, 09:17 PM. Reason: NO LINKS

Re: Kurt Warner hired to work as a Color Analyst for the NFL Network

Sounds Awesome

Comment

Re: Kurt Warner hired to work as a Color Analyst for the NFL Network

He's going to do well in whatever he pursues. I think he'd be an awesome football analyst; he'd be someone who will be unbiased and insightful. Best of luck with everything, Kurt!
      Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• txramsfan
        Warner as a color analyst?
        by txramsfan
        I have always thought that when 13 hangs the pads up for the last time TV should be knocking on his door. The man is articulate, humble, entertaining, has a sense of humor, respected and knows the game inside and out. It's easy to listen to Warner describe situations because he doesn't stutter, and always seems to be confident in what he is talking about.
        -03-29-2007, 08:58 AM
      • RamDez
        quote about Warner
        by RamDez
        I think I wanted to write about Kurt Warner after the Super Bowl, but didn't get the chance because he was so average and his team lost. But a few numbers from the last three years shouldn't be forgotten. One: Warner is the most accurate quarterback ever, completing 66.9 percent of his throws, better than second-place Steve Young (64.3). Two: Warner is the highest-rated quarterback ever, at 103.0; Young is a light year behind (96.8) in second place. Three, and this is one for the ages: Warner's career 9.02-yards-per-pass-attempt is almost half-a-yard better than No. 2 Otto Graham, at 8.63. No quarterback who has played football in the last 50 years has had a career yards-per-attempt average of eight yards, and Warner's is over 9. "I mean, do people have any idea what we're watching here?" say his coach, Mike Martz.
        -04-08-2002, 02:31 PM
      • UK Ramfan 83
        Warner at Wembly ?!?
        by UK Ramfan 83
        One man who cannot wait for the game is future Hall of Fame quarterback, Kurt Warner, who led the Rams to victory in Super Bowl XXXIV.

"I think it’s great that the NFL continues to grow internationally and I think it’s a tremendous opportunity for the Rams to play in London."

"I would love to come over to London but unfortunately I work on the NFL Network on Sundays during the season. Having said that, they gave Marshall Faulk the weekend off for last year’s game. I’ll have to go back to them on that and suggest a trip to London. I would love to go back over to the UK."

Yea Kurt, you can stay at my house. I'll introduce you to my sister....
        ;)

(Taken from NFLUK.com - Some cool vids there.)
        -02-09-2012, 02:36 PM
      • ShaneFalco
        Kurt Warner
        by ShaneFalco
        "Im not sure what the Rams are doing dropping down and taking linemen. If I was Bradford I would be wanting weapons, you know, go out and get me some weapons!"

Warner on NFL network right now.
        -04-26-2012, 09:08 PM
      • gap
        Time Warner Cable to add NFL Network
        by gap
        Saw this im ny morning paper. I'm pumped.

From Time Warner Cable to add NFL Network - NFL - SI.com

NEW YORK (AP) -- Time Warner Cable agreed to carry NFL Network on Friday, the last major holdout in the channel's long-running push into more homes.
        NFL Network and the NFL RedZone channel will be available to customers of Time Warner and Bright House Networks starting Sunday.
        Time Warner is the country's second-largest cable provider with about 12 million homes. Bright House, with about 2 million, is the sixth biggest.
        NFL Network began airing regular-season games in 2006; this year, the number increased from eight to 13. The league initially feuded with several major cable companies over adding the channel but had gradually expanded its availability.
        "We're delighted to have reached an agreement for NFL Network and NFL RedZone that provides a good value to our customers," Time Warner Cable executive vice president Melinda Witmer said in a release. "The additional games this year and the proven appeal of NFL RedZone will certainly prove to be a draw for our customers. We look forward to a long and productive relationship with the NFL."
        NFL Network will now be in more than 70 million of the country's approximately 115 million homes with televisions. In 2007, when the league bowed to pressure and simulcast the Patriots-Giants game on CBS and NBC with New England on the verge of going 16-0, the channel was in fewer than 40 percent of households with TVs.
        RedZone, produced by NFL Network, whips around to every NFL game on Sunday afternoons, showing touchdowns and other key plays. When Cablevision announced a deal with NFL Network in August, Time Warner became the last big missing piece.
        For Time Warner and Bright House customers, NFL Network will be available on the digital basic and sports pass tiers, while RedZone will be available to sports pass customers.
        Time Warner and Bright House are major providers in the home markets for 12 NFL teams, including the Jets/Giants, Cowboys and Packers.
        Copyright 2012 Associated Press.

gap
        -09-22-2012, 07:17 AM
      Working...
      X