Giants, Please Save Us From A Nightmare Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants, Please Save Us From A Nightmare Scenario

Only the Giants can now stop the worst possible Super Bowl situation, Cheatriots vs. whiners. If it happens, who do you pull for?? What a horrible dilemma to have to make a choice on.

GO GIANTS!!

Re: Giants, Please Save Us From A Nightmare Scenario

Just like Superbowl 42 I've just, temporarily, become a huge Giants fan. I don't care how they do it, they can fake all the injuries they want just win 2 games in the next 2 weeks!!!

Comment

Well, you have one-half of your (and mine) nightmare in place. The Ravens just had a TD catched knocked out of the receivers hands and then missed a gimmie FG to tie.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4324_1458960283388_621[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by TheBritishRam View Post
        Just like Superbowl 42 I've just, temporarily, become a huge Giants fan. I don't care how they do it, they can fake all the injuries they want just win 2 games in the next 2 weeks!!!
        Yes to this ... god i loathe the whiners and the newenglandcheatalots

Comment

There have been an awful lot of 'non-calls' for holding by the Whiners. Amazing how the refs seem to catch the Giants making all sorts of penalties. I HATE THE WHINERS...AND THEIR @#%!& FANS.
          That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!

Comment

... sigh ... you know it is not your season ... when the team wins two games and the two teams you despise most make it to the superbowl ... i'm off to have a beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
              There have been an awful lot of 'non-calls' for holding by the Whiners. Amazing how the refs seem to catch the Giants making all sorts of penalties. I HATE THE WHINERS...AND THEIR @#%!& FANS.
              Yeah, their classless, idiotic fans were cheering and booing at the big screen all through the National Anthem.

Originally posted by nuclearman View Post
              ... sigh ... you know it is not your season ... when the team wins two games and the two teams you despise most make it to the superbowl ... i'm off to have a beer.
              Don't go yet, the whiners haven't won anything. Eli Manning is a stone cold killer when the game is on the line.

Comment

Booyah!! Thank you New York Football Giants! Now I can watch the Super Bowl.

Comment

The nightmare ends!!! Thank you Giants.
                  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!

Comment

Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
                    Don't go yet, the whiners haven't won anything. Eli Manning is a stone cold killer when the game is on the line.
                    ... aaaahhh a refreshing beer cures all .... WHINERS OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- go giants (just until superbowl is over)

Comment

Not surprised here, the Whiners have always sucked to begin with, and what better way to suck than through muffing a punt at OT.

Now let's see Eli get more rings than Big Brother Peyton, LOL.

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment

Eli should win, so he can sit around the family table at thanksgiving and wear both his rings....just to rub it in a little.
                        "I've been saving the Universe for over a thousand years. I figure it owes me just this once."

Comment

The Giants will need an elephant gun to slow down Wilfork. But little Victor Cruz and the Giants can win this one. Probably the two most well rounded teams, so it should be a good finale.?

Comment

Manningham, Cruz and Nicks should wreck havoc on the Pats secondary. should be fun to watch Pats lose twice to the Giants in a Superbowl.

I still have flashbacks of "the almost sack, the heave, the helmet catch"

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Flippin' Ram
                              How bout them Giants? (SF)
                              by Flippin' Ram
                              Pretty amazed here they were going to win it. Sure they are from the city that homes the Whiners but I've always had a soft spot for San Fran's baseball team. Just like us, they're a young team that picked up a few vets, have a good D via pitching and a well-talented pitcher. Try not to bag on me, Dodgers and Cards fans, please.
                              -11-01-2010, 10:01 PM
                            • NY RAMFAN
                              What is going on with the giants and the umps?
                              by NY RAMFAN
                              What is going on with the giants and the umps?
                              I live in NY and I hate the giants. I hate the organization, I hate the coach, I hate the players (specially the qb) and I hate the fans.
                              But the last couple of games whenever there was a close call the umps have ruled in their favor.
                              Against the seahawks both TD were not, but today was disgusting, in just one drive they ruled un.rough for a legal hit and then a TD that was down by contact, I saw that without my glasses on.
                              T. Barber is a great back but I keep seeing uncalled holdings from their OL.
                              Is there something btwn the giants and the nfl?
                              Their are an awful team. We had them until we fumbled in their 10. Their schedule is one of the easier and they are in everybodys mouth and now the umps rule in their favor.
                              Am I the only one seeing that?
                              -12-17-2005, 06:59 PM
                            • AvengerRam_old
                              5 Things the Rams can learn from the Champion Giants
                              by AvengerRam_old
                              1. Be Patient With Your Franchise QB. Here are Eli Manning's passer ratings for his first four seasons: 55.4, 75.9, 77.0, 73.9. Sam Bradford needs time and weapons. Give him both.

2. Front 4 Pressure Provides a Huge Advantage. If the Rams can one day generate the kind of pressure the Giants do with their front four by adding some DTs to Chris Long and Robert Quinn, that could become the core of the defense.

3. Don't Underestimate the Value of BPA Picks. When the Giants drafted Jason Pierre-Paul, they already had Justin Tuck, Osi Umenyiora and Matthias Kiwanuka on their roster. However, this pick has paid HUGE dividends, not only in terms of JPP's play, but in the way he's helped them maintain their pass rush while Tuck and Osi were injured. Also, with JPP there, a guy like Osi failed in his effort to extort a new contract. You know... maybe I need to consider adding Quinton Coples to my next draft board...

4. Schemes Should Adjust to Players, Not the Other Way Around. When the Giants won the Super Bowl in 2006, it was thunder (Jacobs) and lightning (Bradshaw) leading the way. This time, it was Eli throwing to Nicks, Manningham and Cruz that got them to the big game. Same head coach, different players, different approach.

5. Just Make the Playoffs. The Giants (like last year's Packers) demonstrated that the playoffs are really a "second season" where seeding and home field advantage are important, but not necessarily determinative factors.
                              -02-06-2012, 09:54 AM
                            • laram0
                              Giants- Tom Coughlin will be back for 2007
                              by laram0
                              Signs an extension for the 2008 season.
                              -01-10-2007, 11:08 AM
                            • Nick
                              Strahan Gives Giants and Coughlin a Plug
                              by Nick
                              Strahan Gives Giants and Coughlin a Plug
                              By THE NEW YORK TIMES
                              Published: December 11, 2004

Michael Strahan spent Thursday as he has too many weekdays this season, dressed in a suit instead of the practice blue and white. Though Strahan, the Giants' All-Pro defensive end, is recovering from season-ending surgery last month for a torn pectoral muscle, he had no trouble keeping his sunny side up regarding his team, which stands at 5-7 after getting off to a 5-2 start.

Speaking at Mickey Mantle's restaurant in Midtown, where he received the Mickey Mantle Community Service Award for his work with charitable causes, Strahan insisted that the Giants were "still in the playoff hunt" and that the players were not quitting on Coach Tom Coughlin.

"He's a new coach," Strahan said. "It's always hard when you get a new coach and a new system."

Strahan supported the quarterback switch from Kurt Warner to the rookie Eli Manning, saying of Manning, "What you don't want to do is come back next year with a stronger team and he doesn't have any experience."

Strahan hopes to come back strong next season. The hardest part of recuperating, he said, might be having only one arm fit enough to help around the house in Montclair, N.J., where the family now includes twin daughters, who were born Oct. 28.

"My rehab is going good." he said. "Basically I walk around with my arm in a sling and do nothing. It's very hard to mess that up. I have to lift the babies with the other arm."
                              -12-11-2004, 08:38 PM
                            Working...
                            X