Stole this from the PD forum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stole this from the PD forum...

...and they stole it from another forum. Kinda entertaining.

I was watching the Giants-Redskins game (I must have a masochistic streak... ugh), and they flashed up a statistic that of the 18 QBs drafted in the first round between 1984-93, 12 of them played 10+ years. Of the 25 QBs selected in the first round between 1994-2004, on the other hand, only 3 had played 10 or more seasons!!!! This was meant to impress upon us that teams have had problems finding quality quarterbacks through the draft, but I couldn't help but notice that only the QBs drafted in 1994 or 1995 could possibly have played 10 seasons...
    Nice reporting there.

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamDez
    Suggestions for the Forum
    by RamDez
    Any forum suggestions, get them in here :shield:
    -12-02-2001, 04:51 AM
    Thankyou Forum Management
    by Guest
    I don't know if this is the place to post this but I just wanted to say THANKYOU to all who keep this sight and forum going!

GO RAMS!!!
    -12-16-2009, 02:03 PM
  • RamDez
    Forum Information - for the buffs out there
    by RamDez
    This Forum works in MySQL and as you can see, is blisteringly fast, considering the about of information it shifts.

I could make it faster by not allowing searches/ signatures and the wee smiley faces but then the fun would go out of it as well.

I am using a Unix server as well.
    -03-12-2001, 03:50 PM
  • bruce4life
    Rams Forum on Tapatalk iphone app
    by bruce4life
    I had to update the tapatalk app on my iphone yesterday afternoon and now the appilcation can no longer find clanram forum what so ever. I try to use my internet browser on my phone but that just reroutes me back to tapatalk.

Can anyone help me out here...
    -01-09-2013, 09:44 AM
  • vanillasue
    This forum is slipping - Absolutely not a peep in this forum about
    by vanillasue
    the monster game my boy Alec Ogletree had in Denver. He was one guy I wanted the Rams to take in the first round and boy does he look good.

That interception of Manning pass was sweet.

I can't wait to watch him pound on Wilson and Kapernick when they even so much as think about taking off and running.
    -08-29-2013, 10:38 AM
Working...
X