NFL @ Wembley - 25th October 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL @ Wembley - 25th October 2015

Any UK based Rams fans fancy taking in the Jags v Bills game at 1330 on Sunday 25th October?

I have a spare seat on the upper sidelines - 30.00

Can meet you at the turnstile or Kings Cross on the day.

Ohio State Marching Band is the pre match entertainment.

Re: NFL @ Wembley - 25th October 2015

Afraid i already have my season tickets for the 3 games!
    @EssexRam_

Comment

Re: NFL @ Wembley - 25th October 2015

Are you going to all three games?

I committed to buying season passes with a Steelers fan that used to work with my wife as we want to make sure we get the future opportunity to keep our seats. 108.00 for the three games is a bargain.

We are both going to the Lions - Chiefs game but I fancy the Jags - Bills solely for the pre match entertainment!!!

The travel is pig from Yorkshire as is the consecutive weekends but there you go.

Without checking last years ticket I think we are in Section 503.

I have a new Quinn jersey to wear this year - Throwback colours
      :8

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RAMFANRAIDERHATER
        So cal rams 2015 ramfest picnic
        by RAMFANRAIDERHATER
        For those of you interested and live in So Cal, the Rams Booster club(s) will be holding their annual picnic at the Prado Regional Park in Chino on Aug 1 at noon til 7 pm.

If you want to buy throwback jerseys and lots of other Rams stuff, this is the place to find it. ...or if you just want to eat, drink and chat with other Rams fans, this is the place to do it. There are usually some former LA rams players like Ferragamo and Slater that show up for autographs as well.

They had to move the picnic this year to Prado to accommodate the larger crowds and therefore, need the necessary permits and security, etc... so there is an entry fee of $5 and parking is another $10.

I plan on visiting, and many of my fellow Ram fans at work are going, hope to see some of you local Rams fans there as well.

Horns up.
        -07-20-2015, 12:29 PM
      • laramsfan73
        2015 Throwback Game
        by laramsfan73
        I haven't been able to find anything that tells when (or if) the Rams will wear throwback uniforms this season. Has anyone see any announcement?

I usually go to the throwback game in St. Louis every year.
        -09-12-2015, 10:11 AM
      • RamsFanSam
        NFL suspends local blackout policy for 2015
        by RamsFanSam
        The NFL will re-evaluate the rule after going through the season.
        The blackout policy was instituted in the early 1970s when NFL teams relied primarily on ticket sales to generate revenue. The rule stated that if a game wasn't sold out 72 hours prior to kickoff, they would be blacked out in the local TV markets.
        NFL teams have successfully made significant efforts in recent years to minimize blackouts. There were zero regular season blackouts last year and only two in 2013, per NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport.
        The NFL is the only sports league that televises every one of its games in local markets on free, over-the-air television.
        The Federal Communications Commission also came out recently against the blackout policy. In September 2014, the FCC repealed its sport blackout rules. The order eliminated FCC reinforcement of the league's blackout policy, but it did not affect the league's ability to maintain and enforce the blackout policy through contractual arrangements with programming distributors.
        With the proliferation of booming television deals and increased public funding of stadiums, the NFL has decided to run a season without the policy in place and analyze whether the lack of a blackout threat drastically alters ticket sales in certain markets.

_________________________________________________________________________

I'm curious how many people actually show up at Miami and Tampa Bay games this season...
        -03-23-2015, 03:29 PM
      • LA Rammer
        Rams Accepting 2015 Season Ticket Deposits
        by LA Rammer
        Is this a dagger in idea moving to LA?
        -12-08-2014, 01:45 PM
      • Ram Dragoon
        2015 season...midpoint
        by Ram Dragoon
        You would think with Super Bowl 50 coming up 2015 would be something special. But it ain't so. So far its been a season of terrible refereeing where games where not decided by plays on the field but rather horrid calls.

Add to that the strength of the remaining schedules. Most of the top teams are now into the weak part of their schedules and one has to wonder what the hell they where thinking when they made the 2015 schedule.

Didn't the Patriots win last years Super Bowl? Besides the road bumps that are the Jets/Buffalo/Dolphins (6 games) who have they played? Anyone really worth noting...where are the games against Green Bay, Denver, and Panthers? If I recall right those where the teams that did rather well in 2015

Denver has a bit tougher division, but at least they had the Packers but who else. One would think they would have several other top 2014 teams to meet in 2015.

Perhaps its just frustration with another Rams subpar team that has me thinking there is nothing else interesting in the league. But perhaps because it is the 50th, the powers that be wanted a marque matchup in the Super Bowl.

At least the good if one can call it is the surprise Bangles and Panthers to keep it interesting
        -11-08-2015, 10:01 PM
      Working...
      X