NFL Commercial with the song Easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Commercial with the song Easy

I love that commercial, that and the one where the guy wants to write a check without an id, they both kill me.

Related Topics

Collapse

• AlphaRam
    Rams Fight Song or Chant
    by AlphaRam
    I would like to see some sort of fight song or chant for our Rams.

The Eagles have a chant and a fight song (their fight song is gay, however).

Does anyone have a suggestion for a Rams chant or song?
    -08-13-2006, 02:25 PM
  • LaRamsFanLongTime
    Man This Coors Song Sucks
    by LaRamsFanLongTime
    I am sorry but the damn "I love you too" guy is annoying as hell. The only thing I like is seeing the twins in the commercial. I think they should Just run a commercial with the twins standing next to the beer can wearing Rams cheerleader outfits outside the Ed jones dome. Then I might I actually drink that awful beer.
    -11-15-2004, 01:03 PM
  • ramsanddodgers
    NFL Looks at 3-D
    by ramsanddodgers
    For those who think DD's aren't enough......
    -11-24-2008, 08:31 PM
  • AvengerRam_old
    Top Song Covers
    by AvengerRam_old
    Most cover tunes are just an unknown band's way of getting noticed. The following, however, actually added something new through their remakes:

5. Mad World - Michael Andrews
    This cover took a B-side from the group Tears for Fears, which was originally recorded as an upbeat pop song, and made it into a haunting ballad (appeared on soundtrack of the movie Donnie Darko).

4. Hazy Shade of Winter - The Bangles
    Okay, I admit it. I had a crush on Susannah Hoffs back in the 80s. So sue me. This cover, also appearing in a movie (Less Than Zero) took a little known Simon and Garfunkel song and made their own. Great harmonies from an underrated group of vocalists.

3. Dancing in the Dark - Pete Yorn
    Appears as a bonus track on Music for the Morning After, this cover of Bruce Springstein's 80's hit changes the tempo in a manner that is really more in line with the lyrics than the original version.

2. Land of Confusion - Disturbed
    When Genesis recorded this song, they had really moved from rock band to pop band. Heck, the video for the original featured the "Spitting Image" puppets. Disturbed took the song and made it rock, and their video looks like something out of Pink Floyd's The Wall.

1. Wild Horses - The Sundays
    If you have not heard this cover, do yourself a favor - find the video on YouTube and give it a listen. This version puts the Rolling Stones original - itself a classic - to shame. One of the best vocal performances you'll ever hear.

Any others I've left out?
    -07-01-2008, 11:27 AM
  • AvengerRam_old
    Greatest TV Theme Song of All-Time
    by AvengerRam_old
    Which is the best?
    Theme to Underdog
    12.50%
    Go Speed Racer (Speed Racer)
    0.00%
    I'll Be There For You (Friends)
    12.50%
    Where Everybody Knows Your Name (Cheers)
    0.00%
    Theme from (Adam West) Batman
    0.00%
    Believe It Or Not (Greatest American Hero)
    0.00%
    Suicide Is Painless (M*A*S*H)
    12.50%
    Theme to The Brady Bunch
    0.00%
    Teen Titans Go! (Teen Titans)
    0.00%
    Theme to Aqua Teen Hunger Force
    12.50%
    Goin' Down To South Park (South Park)
    25.00%
    Other (list below)