2. Conference %
    3. Common games %
    4. Net Conference game points scored
    5. Scoring all games
    6. Strength of schedule
    7. Net Touchdowns
    8. Coin Toss

If the Packers win out and the Rams lose to The Saints , Falcons or
    Carolina, they would tie the first three tiebreakers.
    If the Rams lose only to the Saints, the least improbable loss on the
    schedule, the Rams common opponent record would be 6-1, while the Packers
    would be 5-2, so the Rams would win based on that tiebreaker.

Related Topics

Collapse

• general counsel
    point spread vs packers
    by general counsel
    predict the point spread in the packers game. My prediction- 21 1/2. sounds ridiculous, but the worst team in the league on the road against the best team in the league. I would never bet against our Rams, but frankly, i don't think we cover that spread, and would surely love to be wrong.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -10-05-2011, 08:50 PM
  • dgr828
    Farveless Packers lose 3rd in a row
    by dgr828
    The Green Bay Packers, lead by Aaron Rodgers, lose at home against the Atlanta Falcons 27-24. The Packers after starting 2-0 have lost their last 3 games (Dallas, Tampa Bay, Atlanta). Can you say Brett Farve!
    The Atlanta Falcons are now 3-2 for the season.
    -10-05-2008, 03:34 PM
  • Will51
    Question on are playoff chances??
    by Will51
    I just read a post that said green bay would win the tie braker with us even though we beat them head to head , how would this happen bacause i do remember the saints beating us in the regular season in 02' and we finished with the same record atn the end of the season but we got in the playoffs and they didnt, so wats goin on with this???
    -12-25-2006, 10:34 AM
  • DJRamFan
    [Packers] Packers timing it just right
    by DJRamFan
    Green Bay has won five straight since it flopped in its last appearance on 'Monday Night Football'

By Todd McMahon
    News-Chronicle
    There was a time, not long ago, when a general consensus had formed that the Green Bay Packers' time was all but up in the 2004 season.

They left a national TV audience equal parts flabbergasted and appalled the evening of Oct. 11. The Tennessee Titans stormed Lambeau Field and battered the Packers into submission by way of a 48-27 defeat, the most points ever surrendered by the home team at its sacred stadium.

Like that, the two-time reigning NFC North champions had sunk to the unfathomable low of being at the bottom of the division with a 1-4 record spun out of a four-game losing streak.

That was the last time the Packers had a co-starring role on ABC's "Monday Night Football." My, how the times have changed in the seven weeks leading up to their return engagement - and there's more to it than the network's catching flak for one of its desperate housewives baring herself to Philadelphia star receiver Terrell Owens in a recent pregame locker-room spoof.

At 8 tonight, the coast-to-coast TV audience will be introduced to a Green Bay team that has taken on a new, albeit familiar identity. All the Packers have been doing since bombing in their last "MNF" episode is win.

They put a five-game winning streak on the line against St. Louis (5-5) at Lambeau Field. At stake for the 6-4 Packers is maintaining a hold on the NFC North lead, a concept that seemed a pipe dream in the wake of the debacle against the Titans.

"We know how it feels to be 1-4. That feels pretty bad. We've been through that, and we don't want to go back there," said right guard Marco Rivera.

No turning, or looking, back is precisely the outlook head coach Mike Sherman drilled into his players' heads Wednesday morning. It was his first meeting with the team since addressing it late last Sunday night, following its gritty 16-13 comeback win at Houston in another prime-time game.

He paralleled what transpired in those four quarters to how the Packers' season has unfolded to date.

A 13-3 deficit through a dismal three quarters mirrored their 1-4 start in the win-loss ledger. "In that game, things weren't looking very good," Sherman reflected.

Lo and behold, the Packers caught fire in the final 15 minutes to score 13 unanswered points, pulling out the victory on Ryan Longwell's 46-yard field goal as time expired. A microcosm of how they've rallied in the past month and a half to string together the five wins.

"The guys hung together throughout the game; they believed in themselves," Sherman continued with the analogy. "You're down 13-3 going into the fourth quarter, and guys battled back. I thought...
    -11-29-2004, 02:21 PM
  • rob6465
    Can we beat Packers?
    by rob6465
    I think we will come out in full force on Rodgers but he will still put up 3-4 TD's/300-400 yards. I don't think they will contain #39 and hope that we can play with effort.
    -10-07-2011, 02:36 PM
Working...
X