Omg Lions Win!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg Lions Win!

THE LIONS HAVE FINALY WON A GAME 27-24. Congrats to the lions for finally winning a game.

Related Topics

Collapse

• 1980RAMS
    Rams Can't Take the Lions Lightly!!!
    by 1980RAMS
    We cant take the lions lightly. This team has been on the brink of beating there last 3 out of 4 teams. They have come back in the 4th quarter to almost beat the packers eagles and bears. None of those teams are a joke. Its going to be at home and they are going to be hungry for a win.

What you guys think.....:helmet:
    -10-05-2010, 12:17 PM
  • general counsel
    Matt Millen and the Lions
    by general counsel
    How is it even remotely possible that Matt Millen still has a job? THe Lions are like the Rams, with the big difference being that the Lions didnt have the greatest show on turf and the one super bowl title in the last ten years.

He must have pictures of William Clay Ford naked engaging in unatural actus with animals.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -09-15-2008, 09:24 AM
  • RammStein
    Lions Next
    by RammStein
    With all due respect to the Lions .. the days are far over from when Sanders graced their home field .. the Lions being one of the three favorite teams .. mind you all the Rams being my favorite and the Steelers being my third favorite .. I have lost a lot of love for the Lions .. but I always wish two things .. they beat the Bears and the Cowboys

though this is the Lions home opener .. and though I don't have my stats the Lions are pretty good with home Openers .. so the Lions aren't a push over nor is any other team .. this is Pro Football and the players get paid for a reason .. but the Lions are going to have a hard time keeping up with the Rams offence .. not to mention the Lions Offence might make the Rams Defence look even better this week

though I like the Lions and will always do .. I feel sorry for them .. key match up to key match up .. they look like they are going to get walked all over on

what does anyone else think?
    -10-01-2001, 12:22 PM
  • AvengerRam
    Will the Rams turn things around @ Detroit? (This week's pick)
    by AvengerRam
    I'm having a hard time with this game. Both the Rams and the Lions have been inconsistent. Making matters more difficult, both teams have key players (Rams: Quinn, Brockers, Hayes/Lions: Riddick, Ebron, Boldin, Tomlinson) who are questionable.

Still, I'm optimistic. I think the Rams can move the ball on the Lions, and if they can pressure Matthew Stafford, I think they can keep the Lions' offense in check.

My pick:

Los Angeles Rams 24
    Detroit Lions 20
    -10-13-2016, 08:46 AM
  • LA Rammer
    The new detriot lions of the nfl...
    by LA Rammer
    St. Louis Rams!!!
    -11-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Working...
X