Browns fans RULE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browns fans RULE!!!!

They are diffently the best fans in football. Without a doubt. I would love to be a Browns fan, I just love being a Rams fan too much!!

Here is the thing, I have been brutalized by stadium security all over the country at games. Never at the Dome, thank God. I have been in a couple of brawls, I have been booted from a couple stadiums; The stadium at University of Kansas, Hauck Feild at South East Missouri St, The stadium at University of Illinois St. etc....

Security at football games is zealous and thanks to these fans, it's gonna get worse.

I will say this though, security at Rams games is good. The ushers are friendly, they don't harass people and they themselves are good football fans.

Go Rams
    God Bless the Browns Fans,
    Republican Ram:ram: :helmet: :o

those Browns fans disgraced all real football fans. What a bunch of idiots. You support throwing objects onto the field? Are you glad about the people who were injured from flying bottles? What happened in Cleveland was an embarrassment. NOBODY should support them, or their equals in the stands in New Orleans last night.

Comment

yeah but

Did you see the stupid call the Refs made?!! I'm with you RepRam. Browns fans have lived with the owner taking away their team in the middle of the night and then fighting to keep the name 'Browns' and being stuck with an expansion team. They are TRUE fans and i wish them nothing but luck in the future.
      That call was hideous, a f*&^ing joke. I only wish the Ref who made that call got pinged off by a Bud light, right between the eyes.
      Last edited by Mr.Blond; -12-19-2001, 01:10 AM.

Comment

I don't care how bad a ref makes the call, I will not throw a beer bottle on the field. PERIOD. No call is that bad in the grand scheme of things to put other people at risk from a beer bottle I throw.

Comment

Not to mention...

Wasting a good beer...

This space for rent...

Comment

How could someone support the browns fans, even if they have fought for their team though all those years where they didnt have one. I guess some of the people who go to the games their choose to support their team by throwing objects at the officals, SAD world we live in nowadays:upset:

Comment

No matter how bad the calls, no matter how bad the play there's no excuse for throwing bottles onto the pitch. we have all suffered from bad calls either as players or fans, it's part of playing sports. Love or hate it , it's a fact of playing sport:upset:
              :helmet:
              GO CLAYMORES : DEAD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Comment

Cleveland now rivals Philadelphia for the worst, most classless fans in the NFL. What a bunch of idiots.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Warner13
                  Worst officating moment in the past couple of years
                  by Warner13
                  After seeing the officals getting hit with beer bottles in todays browns game for a supposed "technical difficulty" it brought back memorys of years past in wich refs have messed up. So i ask the members: What was the Worst officating moment in the past couple of years

my vote goes to the messed up coin toss between the steelers and the lions 2 or 3 years ago. Bettis called tails in the air, the coin landed tails and the ref said the call was heads. Note this was in OT on thanksgiving. PRETTY BAD MOMENT considering all of America heard the call.:rolleyes:
                  -12-16-2001, 06:33 PM
                • r8rh8rmike
                  The Dome Crowd On Sunday
                  by r8rh8rmike
                  This was my first game at the Ed and I was not sure what to expect from the crowd, especially the way things have been going lately, but I must admit I was pleasantly surprised. I don't know how it translated on TV or radio, but despite being far from a sellout, the noise and support levels were good. No one booed that I heard (with the exception of a mock boo from this large bearded guy sitting next to me) and most people stayed until the bitter end. The big thing for me was the fact that in the face of a sea of avid Browns fans, the home crowd never gave up their house, even when the going got rough.

Our ClanRam group got no complaints, even though we were pretty boisterous and did a lot of jumping around, stood up much of the time and screamed 'till we were hoarse.

As a crowd member, I can honestly say it was a very good experience.
                  -10-30-2007, 12:45 PM
                  you call yourself rams fans????
                  by Guest
                  have you guys seen the stadium lately???? its a joke.... i know for a fact that all these so cal rams fans would give an arm and leg for the rams to come back to anaheim!!!!! i go to every game that i can out here: the seattle, san fran, and arizona games!!!!!!! if i had to a chance to go to every rams game i would!!!!!!! the fans in the midwest, come one its a joke, the stadium is hardly full this year!!!!!! you never see the browns stadium not packed because their fans our die hards!!!!! simple as this folks, some midwest fans are band wagoners and soft!!!!!!!!!
                  -12-10-2005, 12:05 PM
                • DrBob806
                  Had a Good Time
                  by DrBob806
                  Ram fans- I had a great time in your city this weekend;of course, it always helps when you leave with a win. When it was 14-0 Rams, I was thinking it would be a reeeeal long 570 mile drive back home.
                  Anyhow, I liked the bars at Laclede's Landing, and the Rams fans were friendly at the dome. I have never seen a game in a dome, it was strange. Kind of like being at a basketball game.
                  Good luck the rest of the year. You guys still have a great group of skill position guys, it will be better again soon.
                  Go Browns.
                  -10-29-2007, 07:29 AM
                • GSOT
                  Current State of Rams Nation
                  by GSOT
                  Hi I am a Saint Louisan, a die hard Rams fan, and a fan of all football in genral. I typically do not post on this site only read but I have to bring this to the attention of the members on this site. No this post is not about our defenseive struggles, Marc Bulgers MVP season, or terrible calls at the end of games to put players in danger of injury IE Kevin Curtis. This is about the current state of the pathetic St. Louis Rams fans. St. Louis Rams fans use to to come the dome, use to be one of the loudest fan bases in the country, and us to love their team. Now it is quite sad. This seasons fan support has been subpar but no where near as bad as it was yesterday. Yesterday was one of the saddest days of this Rams fans life. The dome was easily over 50% cheifs fans. When they preformed the national anthem when they got to the part were they say and the home of the brave hoiser Cheifs fans yelled CHEIFS instead of braves and let me tell you it was very very loud. Cheifs fans easily were much much much louder than rams fans... It got to a point were it was pointless for me to scream because obviously I was the only one or one of the few doing it... I know there are real Rams fans out there but they arent able to make games because of Money, travel or what not but for the Rich Fans who sell or give there tickets away to cheifs fans PITTY on you. Saint Louis fans are fake and are front runners in every sport they cheer for.
                  -11-06-2006, 08:36 AM
                Working...
                X