• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Warner13
    Worst officating moment in the past couple of years
    by Warner13
    After seeing the officals getting hit with beer bottles in todays browns game for a supposed "technical difficulty" it brought back memorys of years past in wich refs have messed up. So i ask the members: What was the Worst officating moment in the past couple of years

my vote goes to the messed up coin toss between the steelers and the lions 2 or 3 years ago. Bettis called tails in the air, the coin landed tails and the ref said the call was heads. Note this was in OT on thanksgiving. PRETTY BAD MOMENT considering all of America heard the call.:rolleyes:
    -12-16-2001, 05:33 PM
  • r8rh8rmike
    The Dome Crowd On Sunday
    by r8rh8rmike
    This was my first game at the Ed and I was not sure what to expect from the crowd, especially the way things have been going lately, but I must admit I was pleasantly surprised. I don't know how it translated on TV or radio, but despite being far from a sellout, the noise and support levels were good. No one booed that I heard (with the exception of a mock boo from this large bearded guy sitting next to me) and most people stayed until the bitter end. The big thing for me was the fact that in the face of a sea of avid Browns fans, the home crowd never gave up their house, even when the going got rough.

Our ClanRam group got no complaints, even though we were pretty boisterous and did a lot of jumping around, stood up much of the time and screamed 'till we were hoarse.

As a crowd member, I can honestly say it was a very good experience.
    -10-30-2007, 11:45 AM
    you call yourself rams fans????
    by Guest
    have you guys seen the stadium lately???? its a joke.... i know for a fact that all these so cal rams fans would give an arm and leg for the rams to come back to anaheim!!!!! i go to every game that i can out here: the seattle, san fran, and arizona games!!!!!!! if i had to a chance to go to every rams game i would!!!!!!! the fans in the midwest, come one its a joke, the stadium is hardly full this year!!!!!! you never see the browns stadium not packed because their fans our die hards!!!!! simple as this folks, some midwest fans are band wagoners and soft!!!!!!!!!
    -12-10-2005, 11:05 AM
  • RamsFan16
    Sorry... We have the worst fans!
    by RamsFan16
    Ok this is on my opinion and it has nothing to do with you guys. But we have the worst fans at the Dome. I don't think they know how good they have it. I mean there at a Rams game and there Rams fans. I mean some times when the opponet does something good there fans at the stadium are louder than ours. Whenever we do something good it isn't loud at all. I mean I've been watching NFL Shortcuts for the Rams and other teams this week such as the Cardinals. And I find it very offending and embarassing that the Cardinal fans are louder than ours by about 500 times. I want it to be loud... Now please enlighten me. What is wrong with our fans at the dome? Grannit if were losing owell look at all the teams that have losing traditions. There louder than ever.
    -12-14-2005, 02:50 PM
  • DrBob806
    Had a Good Time
    by DrBob806
    Ram fans- I had a great time in your city this weekend;of course, it always helps when you leave with a win. When it was 14-0 Rams, I was thinking it would be a reeeeal long 570 mile drive back home.
    Anyhow, I liked the bars at Laclede's Landing, and the Rams fans were friendly at the dome. I have never seen a game in a dome, it was strange. Kind of like being at a basketball game.
    Good luck the rest of the year. You guys still have a great group of skill position guys, it will be better again soon.
    Go Browns.
    -10-29-2007, 06:29 AM
Working...
X