Madden related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden related

Now that Madden has signed on for 7 more years, is this a good or bad thing. You can't argue with his passion for the game, but honestly he has lost his touch and also has a serious case of HALF-zheimer's. I am getting pretty tired of listening to "that was a nice route by Isaac Holt". Or "The Los Angeles Rams are for real". :tut

Re: Madden related

LOL Well, Wraith, I'll try to survive one more year with my good 'ol friend JM.

His legendary and knowledgeable voice is a real NFL staple and even though his famous and entertaining "Boom!", "Whap!" and "Cankles" remarks are sometimes forced, i.e., non-spontaneous, it's still something I can tolerate.

But not for seven more years, thanks. :tut

Comment

Can't beleive all those years that Sommerall was toasted of his ass, he did so well. then when he got sober it was time to go! Hell I don't think Madden drinks at all and he has less years in the booth than Sommerall and is about to drive me NUTS! I give him 2 more years! But You gotta love old JOHN!!!!!!

Comment

I Can Deal With Madden For A Little Longer

Comment

I hated him when he was the Faider coach, warmed up to him in the Lite beer commercials, then loved him in the booth when he was sharp, but now I've grown tired and annoyed at his worn out antics and Frank Gifford-like screw-ups. HALF-zheimers is right Wraith. 7 more years is obviously not going to happen.

Comment

Madden needs to stick to video games.
            JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
            :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
            Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

finally someone with the same view. Thought I was a major minority

Originally posted by RAMMAN68

Comment

Compared to some of the other announcing bafoons, I still like Madden...he's a character.

Comment

I even get tired of hearing his Maddenisims when I'm playing his game. I think he is just long winded; I used to like him, but its time for him to retire.
                  JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
                  :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
                  Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

Yeah, the video game's keep repeating things like "he threw that one so hard, it stuck".

I always liked to hear Madden's voice when the Rams were playing because it meant it was nationally televised. Never get tired of that. But I don't really like him for MNF. Wasn't there something about NBC? Is it MNF that he signed for 7 years with ABC?

Comment

Originally posted by RAMMAN68
                      He should give that up, too. The guy's using phrases like "90% of the game is half mental" in the game. He's past his prime on both fronts.

Comment

Madden should really give it up. I didn't like Summerall though either. He only said three things: "yep", "nope", and "me too"

Comment

Definitely a horrible thing. I will turn the sound down if he's on the air, I've never liked him, he's incredibly annoying and should have retired LONG ago.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Bing69
                            Madden 25
                            by Bing69
                            As some of you gamers may know, Madden 25 demo was released yesterday. has anyone tried it?

I skipped last years madden but found myself eagerly awaiting this years. I gave the demo a bash last night and it seems pretty good, although i would need to be able to change the control settings to something im more familar with in order to fully appreciate the game.

How do you think the Rams will fare in ratings? Seahawks and ***** are both 90 or over if i remember correctly!!
                            -08-14-2013, 07:02 AM
                          • Bing69
                            madden 15 ultimate team
                            by Bing69
                            Any of you guys play madden 15 ultimate team? Im on ps3 and would be up for a game sometime....
                            -04-26-2015, 08:20 AM
                          • sosa39rams
                            NFL Madden 2011
                            by sosa39rams
                            People, please save you're money today. Go spend that $70 on some Rams stuff instead of Madden 2011.

It had maybe one cool new feature and is definently not worth the money.

It looks like Madden 2006. I think Madden 2010 was the best game of all time.
                            -07-27-2010, 01:32 PM
                          • sjacksonrules
                            Madden, I hate you with a passion
                            by sjacksonrules
                            I see the update listing on pastapadre and I look at it hoping to see at least 7 updates theres 3......

First off I see Jason Smith OL STL Increase, from 85 to 86OVR
                            With him being our RT thats a good update because he is in I believe top 7 ranked RT's in the NFL on madden (not offical just a estimate) but wheres the update for saffold he played great and is only a 74 which makes mad because alex barron is 72 what is up with that? Just another reason to hate you madden.

Then I see Sam Bradford QB STL Increase, from 84 to 85OVR
                            I was thinkin cool that puts him up pretty high on the list for being a rookie. Freeman, ryan, and flacco are the only recent draft picks that are rated higher I would of liked to see a little higher maybe 86 but I am greedy lol.

Then I see Steven Jackson HB STL Decrease, from 95 to 94OVR
                            I am I thinkin to myself you have got to be kidding me.....

Steven was a 95 at the start of madden 11 and the season. Season goes on and he goes up to a 96. Then he goes down to 95. And finally now 94???? Are you kidding me madden.

They gave marc bulger a 2 point increase and he did literally absolutey nothing the entire year.

So seriously steven gets over 1200 rush yards , goes for 330 carries with 1 fumble the entire year (2 last year), scores a td in the pro bowl and goes down 2 point levels. Not to mention steven fumbles alot on the game for me at least and that shouldnt happen he doesnt fumble, EVER!

Madden YOU ARE A JOKE!!! I can not wait for the day that ESPN rishes from the ashes and strikes down madden and causes them to disappear entirely.

I am going to my local pawnshop tomarrow to buy 2k5. It honestly is still better than madden 11. I'll just custom make Sammy B and add a julio jones or something like that.
                            -02-17-2011, 08:11 PM
                          • cowboyhater
                            Madden '15 glitch has players flying into orbit (Rams featured)
                            by cowboyhater
                            Madden '15 glitch has players stepping on mines and going flying into orbit | FOX Sports

There appears to be a pretty comical glitch in Madden 15. The only other explanation being that EA Sports designers implemented some XFL cutting-room-floor idea to plant ejection buttons around the playing field.

"Why... why does the guy go flying in the air?" the confused Madden player asks. "What?"

As if heightened enforcement on contact past 5 yards with offensive players wasn't going to make life hard enough on defenders.

The bug will get fixed, or, perhaps this is the next great NFL innovation like the forward pass and the Red Zone Channel.

Based on Madden 2015, it looks like our new offensive lineman may make a HUGE difference. Of course, the QB still got sacked....
                            -08-30-2014, 07:00 PM
                          Working...
                          X