Sam Bradford is looking good.... real good

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Bradford is looking good.... real good

im convinced now you have to give a QB at least 3-4 years to catch on. Sam is looking a super star.

Its hard to blame the Rams for giving up on Bradford when they did, considering he was being paid elite money while sitting out two consecutive seasons with torn ACLs. I hope he finds success elsewhere, but I'm not going to second guess that decision.

Comment

Bradford is a talented player but I've always been uneasy about his durability. Guy had multiple injury issues in college and was coming off a significant one prior to being drafted. He continued to have injury issues for the Rams, and is now on his third team. I'm glad he's found some success, but I don't know if any team can ever count on him to stay healthy over a long period of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Bradford is a talented player but I've always been uneasy about his durability. Guy had multiple injury issues in college and was coming off a significant one prior to being drafted. He continued to have injury issues for the Rams, and is now on his third team. I'm glad he's found some success, but I don't know if any team can ever count on him to stay healthy over a long period of time.
        Wellp Nick like the guy who jumped out of the 20 story building at floor 10 you could hear him saying so far so good... Sams health is a concern to me as well seeing him playing well is something most of us were not sure would ever happen for him after he left the Rams... Hoping he continues and has another successful and healthy season as I am a fan of his!

Comment

Bradford is limited in practice this week with a knee issue.............

Comment

I agree with those that said the Rams could not take the risk of injury with Bradford any longer. Bradford has played very good last year and was off to a great start this year. Now he will mess week three and is seeking a second opinion on his knee, not good. I do think it's crazy how rookie and young players are compared to 10 year vets that have far more knowledge about the schemes they are in and reading defense ect.

Comment

Doesnt look like the vikings need sammy anyway given the way Case Keenum played today

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Comment

Originally posted by general counsel View Post
                Doesnt look like the vikings need sammy anyway given the way Case Keenum played today

ramming speed to all

general counsel
                Glad to see Case play well - he seemed like a good guy.

Comment

He’s active and back tonight but he shouldn’t be. Just looks awful. Last sack he “took” of the first half was pretty phantomy. Awful body language.

Comment

Working...
                  X