kansas city releases kareem hunt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kansas city releases kareem hunt

Video of domestic violence surfaced today. Hunt released. He lied to the team when asked about it back at the time it happened.

Ramming speed to all

general counsel

I will tip my hat to a team that does the right thing without hesitation...no team wants to loose a play maker especially this close to the end of the season but when principles dictate what is the right thing to do and you do it, that's class

Comment

Hopefully, it's a wake up call for the rest of the players in the league.That kind of behavior is unacceptable. A wake up call for Hunt, for sure. What a shame...

Does someone else pick him up this year? I imagine the NFL will be handing down a suspension soon. What do you think?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• general counsel
        Ficken is no longer Kickin for the Rams
        general counsel
        Rams waived Ficken today and signed Cairo Santos, former Chiefs kicker. At least this guy has a few years of NFL experience and should hopefully be able to make the easy ones and not kick off out of bounds.

Ramming speed to all

general counsel
        -10-02-2018, 03:57 PM
        Did Bruno Hauptmann do it?
        Anyone have any views on whether bruno richard hauptmann was actually guilty, or executed as a scapegoat in what may well have been the most infamous crime of the century for its time, the kidnapping and killing of the lindbergh baby?

As you may be able to tell, i am something of an assasination buff.

Personally, i think he was framed. I think that the sister in law was in on it.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
        -05-16-2005, 10:49 AM
      • AvengerRam_old
        Do you have any phobias?
        AvengerRam_old
        What fears do you have that are irrational or illogical?(don't tell us that you're afraid to swim with Great White Sharks will a leg wound, for example)

I used to have an irrational fear of lightning. It used to freak me out even if I was in a car or house. It originated with a childhood incident when I as at a little league practice and, while I was in the on-deck circle, lightning hit the backstop. I've since gotten over it.

I also once had an extreme fear of public speaking, which I got over (can't do what I do for a living if you are unwilling to speak in public).

Not sure that I have any true phobias today, though I really don't like to be in large crowds of people.
        -02-03-2006, 02:10 PM
      • general counsel
        should marijuana be legalized?
        general counsel
        Continuing the trend towards provacative off season debate, your views on whether marijuana should be legalized. I am not referring to nate newton like quantities (over 400 pounds in his possession), but rather personal consumption.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
        -01-31-2006, 09:04 AM
      • general counsel
        Should seat belts be required?
        general counsel
        Should drivers be required to wear seat belts?

ramming speed to all

general counsel
        -01-31-2006, 09:05 AM
      Working...
      X