• Show
Clear All

• Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski retires

Related Topics

Collapse

• thillis
    Patriot's Tight Ends
    by thillis
    Bellicheck is really showing that tight ends are an asset in this league. Hardly any passes have been to a wideout in this game vs. Denver. I am horrified by what they can do with two tight end sets. (Saints are also doing it with Graham.)

I wish Kendricks and Illinois Mike could turn into a tandem like Gronk and Hernandez.
    -01-14-2012, 05:46 PM
  • Tampa_Ram
    Patriots lose! Rams rejoice!
    by Tampa_Ram
    Wow, i dont think i could be happier unless it was the Rams who won it!

Go Rams!
    -02-03-2008, 08:23 PM
  • RamOfDenmark
    18-1! Patriots lose!
    by RamOfDenmark
    Haha, this is almost as good as us winning a Superbowl! Congrats to the Giants - well played! I loved how they got in Brady's face and kicked his sorry ass all day long. What a magnificent catch (by Tyree I think) on that one ball where he caught it between one hand and his helmet! What beautiful sacks of Brady! A great day to be a football fan!

Yeah!
    -02-03-2008, 08:26 PM
  • txramsfan
    Patriots limping into STL
    by txramsfan
    Well, with a running game on medical leave, O line banged up, Ty Law hurt.....does that play into the Rams favor coming off a bye week?
    -11-01-2004, 07:24 AM
  • AvengerRam_old
    The Patriots Are Showing Their Guilt, And The NFL Doesn't Want To See The Proof
    by AvengerRam_old
    Matt Walsh won't talk.

Why?

He's afraid the Patriots will sue him if he does.

But, if the Patriots have nothing to hide, they could easily release him from liability. They have not done so. Why? Because they know that he has the "goods" on them. If they were not concerned about what he has, it would stand to reason that they would want him to be exposed as a liar.

The league can also solve this problem. They could agree to defend and indemnify Walsh in the event that any disclosure he makes results in a suit by the Patriots. They have not done so. Why? Because they don't want to know if he has the "goods" on the Patriots.

What a farce.
    -02-15-2008, 11:58 AM
Working...
X