No worry about crowd noise!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No worry about crowd noise!!

Watching the GB game on the tube, I was impressed by the loudness of the fans & the timeliness of their cheering.

Talking with a few of the regular attendees, they stated that they had never heard it so loud!

A huge tip 'o the RAMS cap to all those Fans who deafened the Dome! You all came through with flying colors!

I just hope you have not lost your voices for this week!

I did lose my voice at the game
    But have no fear, just like Kurt,
    I have not been talking as much this week and therefore will be ready to strain the vocal cords once again this Sunday.

The dome was very loud.
    I bring my radio to the game so I can follow what is going on. The P.A. system there stinks, and I can never hear the calls.

Anyway, good thing I had the head phones on otherwise my ears my have been damaged also.

It was awesome!!!

Go Rams

It's hunting season and Eagles are now in season.

Comment

It sounded like the DOME was rocking on the radio GREAT ATMOSPHERE wish I could of been there!!!!

My voice has not reappeared fully yet from sunday and I have a SNEAKY feeling I might be squeaking at the game on the radio, O well I'll DAMN TRY AND MAKE SOME NOISE!!!

:angryram: RAMS FOREVER!!!!!
      "The breakfast Club":helmet:

Comment

ya know, i love loud stadiums, but i think there are some serious problems with the dome formerly known as TWA...The biggest of which is the music selection....it sucks, period. The songs are old, cheesy, and don't pump anybody up. Get more lively music and i bet the crowd will respond.

Comment

I agree.

The best thing thing they have done recently is, since the media calls the rams the "Greatest Show on Earth" when they are announcing the Rams

They play the song...."The Show That Never Ends" by Emerson Lake and Palmer

"Welcome Back My Friends, to the show that never ends, we're so glad you could attend, come inside come inside. (dome)

"Come and see the show, its a dynamo, you've got to see the show."

It's awesome

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• bruce4life
            no more dome field advantage???
            by bruce4life
            First of all, whats up with all those empty seats yesterday??? They need to change the color of them from red to blue, so at least it looks like they are getting some support on TV...all that red is embarassing..Secondly, the fans that actually did show up, sat on their collective ass for the first half of the game, poor dude with the big D in one hand and the fence in his other couldn't get any of the lower deck to stand up and make noise in the first half at all...It looks like that a bunch of people there just go to have something to do, rather then get excited about football...It's pretty sad, bad it seems like the dome hasn't been the same since the "Greatest Show" days...It turns out STL is just like any other city with the "what have you done for me lately" crowds...For those of you who went and actually stood up to make noise, you rock...
            Come on STL, MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!

Let's get back to having a "Dome Field Advantage"!!!

sorry for the rant, but it just makes me mad to see all those empty seats and the ones that weren't empty were filled with stiffs...
            -10-02-2006, 11:31 AM
          • RamDez
            The Dome
            by RamDez
            Here are my reason I like the St Louis and fans who do turn up.

They can be VERY loud.
            They get game crazy and I love that.
            The food at the dome is great

Here are my reasons I don't like the dome

RED seats ............ are you kidding me! (I understand the initial reason for getting them but why have they not changed them?)

Being told to sit down and keep quiet! W H A T ! Every game I have been to I have had this problem, EVEN the Championship games.
            -11-24-2014, 12:10 PM
          • RamsFan16
            Do people underate the Edward Jones Dome?
            by RamsFan16
            I'm wondering do you guys think that people underrate the Dome? Alot of people think that its crappy and stuff just because they haven't been there but seriously do you think people underate it?

http://www.worldstadiums.com/stadium...ard_jones1.jpg

http://www.clanram.com/forums/galler...php?i=1764&c=2

The 2nd Pic is the one I took but seriously. That place is very very nice. Its nice and big and let me tell you guys if you haven't been there. Don't let the TV fool you it gets louder than he double hockey sticks in there. When I went to the jags game the ground was shaking

What are your guys opinions on it/
            -04-17-2006, 02:06 AM
          • r8rh8rmike
            The Dome Crowd On Sunday
            by r8rh8rmike
            This was my first game at the Ed and I was not sure what to expect from the crowd, especially the way things have been going lately, but I must admit I was pleasantly surprised. I don't know how it translated on TV or radio, but despite being far from a sellout, the noise and support levels were good. No one booed that I heard (with the exception of a mock boo from this large bearded guy sitting next to me) and most people stayed until the bitter end. The big thing for me was the fact that in the face of a sea of avid Browns fans, the home crowd never gave up their house, even when the going got rough.

Our ClanRam group got no complaints, even though we were pretty boisterous and did a lot of jumping around, stood up much of the time and screamed 'till we were hoarse.

As a crowd member, I can honestly say it was a very good experience.
            -10-30-2007, 11:45 AM
          • Molotov
            So what's the problem with the Dome?
            by Molotov
            My son and I made our first trip to St Louis for the game Sunday. I'll be posting various observations from our trip over the next few days. Here's my first one. I've heard many complain about the Dome. I've read reviews that rate it as the worst stadium in the NFL. WTF? We thought it was awesome. Comfortable seats, ample room, clean and well kept, friendly and helpful staff. What gives?

My son made one astute observation. Any indoor stadium is by default better than an outdoor stadium. We went to a Ram-Charger game four years ago, and this experience was 10 times better in all regards. Of course, we didn't have to deal with parking. We have absolutely no interest in watching a game outdoors in Buffalo, Green Bay, New York, Chicago, etc.
            -11-02-2010, 08:33 PM
          Working...
          X