No announcement yet.

Strap it on guys, this is a big one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strap it on guys, this is a big one...

RAMMING SPEED TO ALL MY RAMBROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We must ALL pull out all the stops today. Whatever ramming karma tricks you have, today is the time to pull them out of your sleeve and help the squad in any way possible. I hope the fans in that dome are loud. The squad needs us and we need them to play a solid game today.

Stop alexander or at least control him and DONT kill ourselves with stupid penalties, turnovers, special teams blunders. Convert in the red zone. If we can manage those few things, we are going to win today.

Ramming speed to all

general counsel

Re: Strap it on guys, this is a big one...

Originally posted by general counsel
    Stop alexander or at least control him and DONT kill ourselves with stupid penalties, turnovers, special teams blunders. Convert in the red zone. If we can manage those few things, we are going to win today.
    Amen. Three hours and counting!

Block, tackle, HIT like a Ram. Burn that sage. Rammin speed to you too, GC!

Comment

Maine's on board GC.... all the stops. Here's to good Karma and a Ram tough team today !!!!!!!

TOUCHDOWN RAAMMMSSSSS !!!!!!

Maineram - :clanram:

Comment

Let the home crowd be LOUD and the new turf be soft.

Come on defense show them what you can do. Show them the hits, show them the tackles, show them the sacks.

The stats have the Seattle offense ranked up there. This should be a good battle.

Go Rams!!!!
        :clanram:
        sigpic

Comment

May the football gods be with us today!

Comment

Originally posted by RamWraith
            May the football gods be with us today!
            And the referees!

Comment

I have been saving a Bruce jersey that I bought after going to the Rams/seachickens game last year to wear today. Not going to the game today, but still hoping the football Gods will be on our side. Amen to Sunday Ticket. Go:helmet:

Comment

I am leaving right now to go to the game. Cant wait it will be great. Huge rivalry developing.

Comment