• Bob L. Head
    Jamie Martin was...
    by Bob L. Head
    ...just a product of the Martz system.
    -06-03-2004, 09:58 AM
  • dgr828
    Jaime Martin: Undefeated In Three Starts
    by dgr828
    Stats Don't Lie! Every Game That Jaime Martin Starts Rams Win. Next Week Put Him In For The First Snap ,Then Bring In The Kid!:bling:
    -11-27-2005, 10:50 PM
  • DODRAM
    Jamie Martin for QB
    by DODRAM
    Jacksonville have cut Jamie Martin, look for him to be signed by the Rams to be the No2
    -09-02-2001, 04:13 PM
  • general counsel
    Do people still think jamie martin stinks?
    by general counsel
    Another serviceable game from martin. Great great thrown on the bomb to curtis. Dont know what happened on the int to looker, he was open cant tell if it was the throw or looker. The int in the end zone was a fantastic play by the db.

As backups go, he isnt so bad. I think the expectations on this board for backups in the cap era are often misplaced. How did garcia look today as a backup to the lions fans?

Here is what i know about martin. 2-0.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -10-30-2005, 04:01 PM
  • ramhard
    Bill Simmons trashes Martin
    by ramhard
    In an article where he vowed to never bet on a team that is starting Tommy Maddox. Espn.com columnist Bill Simmons includes Jamie Martin in his list of QB's that you always bet against when they start:

"Five other quarterbacks qualify this season: Jonathan Quinn; Chad Hutchinson; JP Losman; AJ Feeley; and, of course, Mr. Jamie Martin. If any of them are announced as the starter for a 2005 game after my picks column is handed in, the pick switches to the other team because of the Maddox Corollary. I can't have this happen again."
    -10-21-2005, 12:35 PM
Working...
X