We ALL won this one, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We ALL won this one, but...

in terms of predictions in the NFC Championship game against the Eagles, the kiss and hug goes to PennEagle for his 30-14! Way to go!

A close second hug goes to ramsownall with 31-21 and mrtaxi with 27-20.

Honorable mention for dpierce 24-28, EAGLES>lambs 24-27, and The Limey 24-27 who could have been winners had they flipped their scores. Too bad!

Ah, appreciate the look-out!

Comment

Rams Vs. Eagles for NFC title...

[Quote from RamDez] "I said at the start of the season that we would meet you guys again, and we did. You have nothing to be ashamed about. Your team put up a great effort.
      It's just that ours put up a better one (I had to get that in)." [end quote]

Hey! That's RIGHT! I remember Dez saying that back in August and/or September! Ha! Rams are NFC Champs... e-x-c-e-l-l-e-n-t!

:helmet:

Comment

Re: We ALL won this one, but...

Originally posted by MsWistRAM

Honorable mention for dpierce 24-28, EAGLES>lambs 24-27, and The Limey 24-27 who could have been winners had they flipped their scores. Too bad!
        Yes, but I only predicted a loss because whenever I back any team to win they blow it.
        That's why the men in betting shops love me, and that's why I always predict a Rams defeat.
        It's just my way of contributing to Max Q.

Comment

I fully understood what you were doing, Limey, and I appreciate the sacrifice, but I had to lump you in with the other naysayers. No offense. Keep up the good work.;)

Comment

Working...
          X