Deluxe Hotel With/Without Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deluxe Hotel With/Without Ticket

only 10 Deluxe Suites available at www.clublapensionresort.com. 1 brm with sleeper sofa. Complete designer Kitchens and some Jaccuzzis. In French Quarter-walk/stumble to all the hot spots. Prices start at $3,600 pp/dbl occupancy, include inthe door ticket.....going fast...contact Dave at 813-657-0065 or [email protected] Hope we can help RAM FANS

Related Topics

Collapse

• Dave Drawdy
    Deluxe Hotel and TIX for RAM FANS
    by Dave Drawdy
    Only 10 suites left. www.clublapensionresort.com in french Quarter. With or without ticket. With in-the-door ticket prices start at $3,600 Per person based on dbl occ. This is a DELUXE property/Time Share with complete kitchens and sleeper sofa. Contact dave at [email protected] or 813-657-0065. Do not call hotel direct as they will have no rooms.
    -01-28-2002, 04:32 PM
  • sportstraveler
    Just for Rams Fans Ticket Packages
    by sportstraveler
    Just for St.Louis fans-- Charter Airfare Packages leaving St. Louis including Tickets and Hotel.
    3 or 4 nights or Super Sunday Game Day Charters!

Airfare/Hotel/Ticket Prices start at $1379
    Super Sunday start at $819

Call us toll free at (888) 654-7755
    or visit http://www.sportstraveler.net

*Sports Traveler.Net is your Super Bowl Connection!
    -01-28-2002, 02:19 PM
  • PostalRam
    Home Opener Game
    by PostalRam
    Hey Ram fans, found out today that I will be making the trip so I will get with a Ram buddie Saturday afternoon.

We don't have Game tickets yet, don't want to go through a ticket broker who will charge double. I know there are nose bleed ticket at face vaule which might do, but want to check around if we can find lower level, closer to the action .

If any clannies are going to be there, any plans for downtown Saturday night or about Sunday tailgating??

Thanks
    -09-05-2007, 10:15 PM
  • OR Ram Fan
    Any Ram Fans in Portland OR?
    by OR Ram Fan
    I live in the Portand area and I'm interested to know if anyone has information on a sports bar that Ram fans go to watch games? I've checked on Google and couldn't find anything. Thanks for the info in advance and Go Rams. I think 5 wins this season is within reach.
    -09-07-2010, 01:30 PM
  • Ram-Robot
    [PD-Rams]- Rams raise ticket prices
    by Ram-Robot
    Following a 6-10 season, the average price of a ticket to a Rams game will jump to $65.50.

Link To Original Article
    -02-09-2006, 09:00 PM
Working...
X