Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket advice for a newbie

Hey all,

I've been a huge football fan since I was a kid.. Every sunday, and monday night you can find me in front of the television taking it all in. Last year was my first year playing fantasy football and it ROCKS...

Anyway, I've been to two professional football games. I saw Marcus Allen's last home game as a Chief and I saw the 49er game the year the RAMS went 4 and 12....

Each time I've purchased tickets from someone who either bought for a group, or someone who couldn't go to a game they had season tickets for.

I'd love to have season tickets, but I can't really afford it. But I intend to go to at least one game this year, and I'm looking at the Tampa Bay/RAMS Monday night game in November. What advice can you give me concerning purchasing a ticket?? I've considered the mini-plan purchase of four games, but what I'm most interested in is where the best sections to sit in is, etc

Let me know..

Icetea

go to the front page of ClanRam www.clanram.com

click on the add on the bottom left and have a look around

Comment

Hey Icetea,
      I would say the best place to sit would be the 50 yard line just behind the Ram team.

I dont think you would see much of the game but what a cool place to be

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Alec22
        Advice on Tickets
        by Alec22
        Hello,

I attended a rams game 2 years ago, sat 50 yard line 3rd row up, amazing.

This year though I will be buying a MUCH cheaper ticket, I was wondering as I do not remember:

How easy is it to "move up" to better seats, as in How hard do the ushers check tickets?

Do they not allow you to walk into the section without seeing your ticket? etc.

I will be going to the home game vs the chargers on 10/17,

Will this game sold out? Will I not be able to move up at all?
        -10-06-2010, 10:23 AM
        Tickets have been purchased....
        by Guest
        I bought my tickets last night and i cant wait for saturday night! We will do whatever we can to defend the honor of the squad and cheer the rams on to victory, despite the hostile and probably drunken environment. I know that every single person on the board will be with us in spirit!

ramming speed to all

general counsel
        -01-11-2005, 03:31 PM
      • Fargo Ram Fan
        Playoff Tix
        by Fargo Ram Fan
        To all my fellow RAM fans in the St Louis area...what is the situation regarding playoff tickets?? Unfortunately Im up here in Viqueen country and I know in the past when they have (cough cough) made the playoffs,there has been a lottery system with season ticket holders getting priority. I know all home games sold out but whats up with the post season? Is there ANY ticket availability outside of paying a scalper?? Any info will be appreciated.:shield:
        -01-02-2002, 06:55 AM
      • r8rh8rmike
        Unexpected Bounty: Rams Accidently Send Fan Hundreds Of Tickets
        by r8rh8rmike
        Unexpected bounty: Rams accidentally send fan hundreds of tickets

Nick Wagoner, ESPN Staff Writer

ST. LOUIS -- Upon retrieving his mail Wednesday night, a Rams season-ticket holder thought he was getting a gift from the team for his loyalty.

What Brandon Bardenheier found in the certified mail envelope Thursday morning was something far more valuable: $25,200 worth of lower-bowl tickets to the team's Dec. 13 game against the Detroit Lions.

"I thought it was a koozie or bobblehead or something," Bardenheier said. "They take good care of the season-ticket holders, so sometimes they'll do something fun like that. I opened it up and sure enough, there were two very, very large stacks of tickets bundled up. I thought for some reason they were letting me upgrade my seats. I thought I'd hit the jackpot."

But Bardenheier realized there were far more than the three season tickets he owns. Bardenheier and his wife counted the tickets and found that there were about 300 in the stacks.

Each ticket had a sticker price of $84 and was located near the others in the lower bowl of the Edward Jones Dome. Bardenheier called the Rams, but the team's offices weren't open. So he took to Reddit to solicit opinions.

Before Bardenheier had finished his post, he heard from the Rams and told them what had happened. There had been a mistake at the ticket office, and the seats were mistakenly sent to Bardenheier.

From there, the 27-year-old from nearby Fenton, Missouri, received plenty of advice via social media on what to do with the tickets -- from friends urging him to at least take a few so he could sit in better seats than his current upper-level trio.

"That just doesn't seem like the right thing to do," he said. "People on Reddit said I could keep them. But even if I could, I wouldn't. That's not the way my mom raised me."

He said he thought the large number of tickets close to one another probably was for a charity, though the Rams offered no explanation and declined comment Friday morning.

"I thought that it must have been for a large group of people coming together like a charity or youth football program," Bardenheier said. "Not that it's relevant to doing the right thing, but that was at the forefront of my mind that I didn't want to make things more difficult on someone who is just trying to take their kids to come see a football game."

Bardenheier returned the tickets to the Rams on Friday morning. The team gave him three lower-level seats to Sunday's game against the San Francisco ***** for his trouble.

"I guess they'd heard I had never sat in the lower bowl before," Bardenheier said. "So they gave me free tickets. So that was nice of them to do what they did."

Bardenheier has...
        -10-30-2015, 01:01 PM
      • Sharkie
        Season Ticket Partner Search
        by Sharkie
        I have had season tickets to the Rams with my Son-in-Law for the past 3 tears. However, this coming season I do not think I will be attending with my EX-Son-in-Law.

My season tickets are in Section 440 Row CC(first row of section).

I am looking for someone to purchase one of the seats and share the fun with me.

Let me know
        -01-29-2012, 01:06 PM
      Working...
      X