Saw this on a message board...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw this on a message board...

A Boston, MA. first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a New England Patriots fan, not a Ram's fan. She then asks her students to raise their hands if they also are Patriots fans. Not really knowing what a Rams fan is, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands all fly into the air.

However, there is one exception. A little boy named Timmy has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks him why he has decided to be different. "Because I am not a Patriots fan" says Timmy. "Then," asks the teacher, "what are you?" Timmy says "I am a proud St. Louis Rams fan."

The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Timmy why he is a Rams fan. "Well, my Mom and dad are Rams fans so I'm a Rams fan, too," Timmy says.

The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason, "she says loudly. "What if your Mom was a moron, and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?"

"Then I'd be a New England Patriots fan."

I couldn't resist sharing this.

lol nice

:angryram:

Comment

Hehe...

Thanks for the laugh, MsWistRAM! Hehe, I'll have to share that with my best friend (a die-hard Patriots fan) as we watch the Super Bowl tomorrow.

:shield:

Comment

Working...
      X