Rams will be back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams will be back

:ram: Don't worry Ram fans, we will be back. Our offense will open up even more, while our Defense perfects its flaws, I predict another 14-2 season, with a SB victory over the Dolphins (the suprise team)

Rams #1 :ram:

I think your're right rams=nfl1. The Rams are only gonna get better. Welcome aboard brother. GO RAMS:lid:

Comment

I am already for another seaaon. I am very interested in what the Rams are going to do. I agree we will get better and I think Martz will be better. :ram:

Comment

I think next season is going to be the defining moment for this team.
        The sad fact is, if we don't go all the way next year history won't regard this team with the respect it deserves.
        The players have got to win the second ring before talking about it (ie Holt) and make sure the Rams aren't consigned to the flash in the pan pages of the history books.
        The talents there, the desire should be there, and hopefully the lessons of the loss to the Pats (and there were many) have been learned.
        The last few years have been great, but this coming year is the most important yet.

Comment

I said earlier that I thought that Martz would get better, but after reading some articles I had missed...I am not sure he has what it takes. I think he may have brought too much personal need to suceed to the SB that it blinded him from reality. I hope I am wrong, but if he really only told the players at halftime that they had 30 mins. to win and it was up to them...I think he should have been apologizing for his poor leadership and revamping so we could kick but. Of course we are relying on the media for our info and I have never been too fond of them...so time will tell....I am still ready for next season.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• xkidflowx
            I love being a Ram!
            by xkidflowx
            Man.. do i love being a ram... having a good season compared to last two years... we have a HUGE BRIGHT BRIGHT future.. cant even wait.. we have the Qb to do it now... RB to do it, the Defense, now our WR's... i just wanted to show my love for my team.. and i really enjoy being a member on this fourm.. been a fan forever but never knew we had a fourm ! this place is amazing... keeps me updated 24/7, has same thoughts as my mind.. everything... P.S.. you know you love your team when it hurts losing like the way we did sunday
            -10-25-2010, 10:33 PM
          • RamWraith
            We are Ram Fans...right?
            by RamWraith
            WOW...where to start.

I know I love this team and when the chips get down I try to remember the magical season of 1999. I try to remember what it means to be a good fan and how I would I feel if I was in the players position under hostile attacks by "fans". I try to remember what is truly important in life and how so much of my being a fan is out of my control.

We all want this team so badly to be perfect. We all start the year with so many hopes and dreams, and it hurts like hell when them dreams get crushed. For me, each week is a new dream and when things like this happen in a season it is then I have to look ahead and hope for the best each week and not look so much at the past. For me win or lose I will always bleed Blue and Gold. No one will ever take that away from me. And no ones opinions will ever change that love.

There is always hope...it just is a different kind of hope as the season changes. It may no longer be that of the Super Bowl for that year, but maybe it is seeing a player break a record, or maybe it is a player growing into their position on the team. Or maybe it is a draft pick, or maybe it is knowing you have an opportunity to see the team you love in person. No matter what it is, you have to hang on to it. You must remember what exactly makes you a fan of this team. Is it purely based on a winning percentage or does it go deeper than that. True fans know the answer and they feel it deep inside. The reason we get so mad and look to blame anyone and point fingers across the street is because we truly love this team. We care so much it really hurts to fail. Our expectations coming into every season is to win them all. Truth be told...one team wins the game we all are hoping for. There will always be disappointments when you are a true fan. You will always have to face tests and adversity. We as fans will survive, even though it is painful we need to stand tall and be proud. We are Ram fanatics, win or lose. I haven't lost hope. Have you?
            -09-23-2007, 03:21 PM
          • AvengerRam_old
            When we look back 10 years from now, what will Mike Martz's Ram legacy be?
            by AvengerRam_old
            How do you think he'll be viewed in the future?
            As a great offensive mind who was not suited to be a head coach.
            33.33%
            As the destroyer of a potential dynasty.
            12.50%
            As the undeserving scapegoat of harsh fans and media.
            16.67%
            As an underappreciated head coach who will haunt the Rams as the head of another team.
            25.00%
            As a good, but not great, head coach who should have been given more time with the team.
            12.50%
            As the man who ushered in an era of ineptitude.
            0.00%
            -12-05-2005, 09:28 AM
          • celtic_ram
            Still Love My Rams
            by celtic_ram
            :lid: Well it's been some time now and I guess I can talk about my Rams without using swear words.I don't know what team the NEP played but it was not the Rams, not at least the ones I've been watching all season.I say this without taking anything away from the Pats defense, but we have got some of fastest recievers in the NFL and our O line been right there all season(s)...."The better team did not win"!!! just maybe the better coached team did.Can't wait for the season opener, true blue & gold celtic_ram:lid:
            -02-11-2002, 09:56 PM
          • AvengerRam_old
            I miss my Ram team.
            by AvengerRam_old
            I miss my Ram team.

I miss the team that could march down the field and score nearly at will.

I miss the team with a defense that might bend, but would rarely break.

I miss the ball hawking defenders.

I miss the offense keeping the opposing defense off balance, not vice versa.

I miss the productive kick returns.

I miss the home field dominance.

I miss the timely draw plays.

I miss the reverses.

I miss the big hits.

I miss the offensive line.

I miss the days of calling Martz quirky, not crazy.

I miss the confidence that we could beat anyone.

I miss my Ram team.

Does anyone know where my Ram team went?

Does anyone know when its coming back?
            -11-07-2004, 04:56 PM
          Working...
          X