The BRUUUUCE .... has left the dome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BRUUUUCE .... has left the dome

Is it me or do Ram Fans take Isaac Bruce for granted???

I am not sure if people give Bruce the star recognition that he deserves. Is it me ???

The Rev

I agree that it may seem that Bruce is overlooked,but I dont think that is the case.Remember,prior to our Superbowl season Bruce was injured quite a bit.Many of us wondered if he would reach his full potential .Well,by God ,he has been a rock the last two seasons.He is also blessed to play with the best offense ever.I believe both the fans,and more importantly his teammates,appreciate him quite abit.He is a vital part to the Rams success and he does deserve more recoginition,but with T.Holt on the other side defenses had better not give him too much.LOL.
    ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

Comment

I was fortunate enough to go to Memphis State the same time Isaac did. He was great there, and I was so glad he was going to be a Ram when he was drafted. Yes, injuries did plague him in his career, but 1999 showed what Bruce was all about. When healthy, he is the best in the league. He doesn't drop balls. I think what hurts Isaac's perception is that he genuinely is a quiet, reserved guy. He dosen't seek the press.

Comment

I think he maybe does not get the attention he deserves but then he aint a loud mouth trash talker like many stars, Great player though as I have said in another post I wouldn't swap him for anyone else at WR.
        The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Comment

Rev. Ike

The great Reverend Ike never gets the credit he deserves. He was second in yardage for a season a couple of years ago and still was passed over for post season honors. Some one else is always more flashy or whatever. If I hear another work (good or bad) about Randy Moss or Terrell Owens I will scream. Maybe if we just ignore them they will just go away.

Reverend Ike is the MAN

Comment

widgetinstance 232 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X