You all have my permission to leave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You all have my permission to leave

I can see whats going on here. THere are a few of you who are still hanging around and posting because you dont want people to know your just bandwaggon fans. Most of you have left. Heck even Dezram went away and its his forum! LOL

FOr those of you who feel guilty and are hanging around for apperences, its okay. Im giving you permission to leave. Go join a Colts board or something. GO play Halo. American Idol will be back soon so youll have a reason to get up in the morning.

Until then, you are excused and may leave!

Re: You all have my permission to leave

ahem ....................... now where did I put that big red button

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LordOfTheRams
        I can see whats going on here. THere are a few of you who are still hanging around and posting because you dont want people to know your just bandwaggon fans. Most of you have left. Heck even Dezram went away and its his forum! LOL

FOr those of you who feel guilty and are hanging around for apperences, its okay. Im giving you permission to leave. Go join a Colts board or something. GO play Halo. American Idol will be back soon so youll have a reason to get up in the morning.

Why do you continue to be rude here or down play others ? ? ARE you that unhappy with yourself you have to try tell others what they can and can not do ... This is LAST reply to your posts ... Ive been a RAMS fan for over 46 yrs , I have never missed a season in that time , With that said , I know some of the other fans here fairly well and their is alot of Rams FANS HERE THAT TRUELY care , Weather it is X and O's it does not matter , Its the love of the game and Rams ...For anyone to come here and spill the kind of crap that you do is nothing more than someone who is looking to create negtivity ... Its sad to know that you are a RAMS fan ? and yet to treat others as they are not You need some help , Don't you know that what your doing is plain to see ... Its sad ,Ill hope for the best for you and just maybe you will understand or you will wake up to know thats it better to be a part of something rather than to be a part of try to tear something a part ... like I have said before in your posts If you can't play well with others you need to go the corner untill you can .... Let me remind you when your here do have respect the people who live and die here for the RAMS and call this place home UNDERSTAND ! Do you treat your family like this too ??? or maybe you don't have one and thats why you are the way you are ...I don't care what you have to say anymore ...Say what you will it does Not make it true or right , May God Bless you you need it badly ....Have nice life ...And by the way , I'll leave when I choose not when a mentally ill persons says to do so ...And anytime you want to compare notes on the RAMS or their history bring it on , I've foregot more than you will ever know ...

Last edited by OldRamsfan; -12-12-2005, 12:44 PM.
        :helmet::ram::helmet: :ram::helmet::ram:

Comment

:drunk: :eek: :moon:

Comment

I'm still here, too. I just don't know what to talk about. The Rams are doing just about what I thought they would do and are mired with too many injuries and illnesses to criticize the guy's who are left. On top of all of that, I have no idea who's going to be on the team or who's going to be in charge next year.

I'm refocusing my energies for right now and just waiting to see what plays out. I'm not particularly optimistic at this point, as I feel the 90's returning with Shaw regaining control, etc. Georgia's still the owner and there are just so many similarities to how things have always been done under her control that I'm disheartened at how things have gone sour so quickly in St. Louis.

With the NFL wanting to relocate a franchise back to LA I'm not so sure that Georgia isn't pulling the same type of thing she did to the Rams in the late 80's, early 90's. That Rams team was in the 89 NFC championship and in less than five years, the joke of the league and relocating. The current team has gone from the Super Bowl in 2001 to an utter mess in 2005. I don't think it's likely, but if the team moved back to LA, it wouldn't surprise me one iota. There is just too much non-football related turmoil surrounding the team and it's not fun to be a fan of.

Comment

I really miss BlackTrout at times like this.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UtterBlitz
                I really miss BlackTrout at times like this.
                Besides the fact that he was allowed to resort to personal attacks, why do you miss BT?

Any imbecile could easily resort to personal attacks.

Just ask Lard of the Ram.

:clanram:

Comment

Originally posted by Ferter
                  Any imbecile could easily resort to personal attacks.

Just ask Lard of the Ram.

God, I hope you were trying to be ironic, there, Ferter! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by AvengerRam
                    God, I hope you were trying to be ironic, there, Ferter! LOL
                    Ooops!

I misspelled the nickname. My apologies.

Hmmm?

Rather fitting, though, so I guess I won't edit.

:up:

Comment

Originally posted by LordOfTheRams

Why don't you leave... Obvioulsy if you have not noticed no body wants you hear. RamDez is not a bandwagon fan. If he was why would he run this site? Do all of this for us Rams fan? Only one thing he hasn't done. Banned you a$$!!! Press it Dez!

Comment

hez just stupid.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ferter
                          Besides the fact that he was allowed to resort to personal attacks, why do you miss BT?
                          That must be why I miss him. Trout would enjoy taking some shots at LOTR, and I have to admit, that I found his personal attacks on posters like this enjoyable. He had a way with words. I don't like having trolls run loose in the Clan.
                          :mask:
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm here til the bitter end !

:helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet:
                            sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

How on Earth can this guy think that Dez is bandwagoneer.Come on dude.He lives in Scotland and has season tickets every year.Now let me see.If anybody can claim lord of the Rams its Dez.

LoTr.What can you come up with to match Dez.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• OldRamsfan
                                How Real Is It ?
                                by OldRamsfan
                                How real is our love for the game and the RAMS :

I have been here short time but have been a RAMS fan for over 46 yrs ... Since I've been here I have come to know alot of wonderfull people as RAM family fans , For yrs their was nothing like what we have here ... Out of respect for others feelings and thoughts I don't criticize others no matter what they may say , I've always felt and know that no matter what anyone says it does not make it so , its not going to change me , Iam in controll of me and how I react to whats been said will be out of respect for myself and others ... ( With that being said)

Since I been here I have read alot of threads and posts about Who's to blame for the Rams season , and how to fix it , All that is great and thats part of what we do here , We share our feeling with each other right or wrong Its your opinion of what needes to be done ... It should not be taken in a way that leds people to leave this forum or any other forum , Does it matter that much to get upset and get mad ? is it going to change anything by getting upset , Is it going to make the F.O. change , The players change , The NFL change NO !! Lets be honest ! Their is nothing we can do but voice our opinion and hope that things get better...
                                Their was a post I read yesterday just a part of it said (r8rh8rmike) "I worry much more about the personal negativity as opposed to the opinion based negativity" That is a very true statment.
                                I guess what I'am saying is no matter how the RAMS started and how they finish we are all still Rams fans , And no matter what another fans opinion or behavior is it should not affect other RAMs fans in such a way that they want to go or not be involved .... Yes I must admit that some of the RAM fans of recent yrs are not used to to seeing the RAMS play like this and they are hurting that does not make them any less of a fan than those of us who has been around for years , Granted some are bandwagon types but they dont stick around for too long ... For me I'am hurting over this season but just like the others yrs that were bad I will always be a RAMS fan till the day I die ... No matter what ones negative opinion is Its not going to change how I think or what I belong too , I hope you feel the same way and stay strong and true to your own feelings and opinions but dont let someone esle's negative opinion make you lose control of you or how think or what forum your in ! ! I want to thank most all of you for making me feel welcome here and Dez and the mods for running this site ... I'am really looking foreward to seeing whats going to happen in the offseason ... I hope that those of you who read this thread understand the intent of this thread and why I felt this needed to be said ... I know alot of RAMS fans are hurting right now and they want to take that hurt out on something or someone ... For those of you who have been RAMS fan for just a few years or during time we started
                                -12-18-2005, 01:12 AM
                              • RamFan_Til_I_Die
                                Boohoohoo
                                by RamFan_Til_I_Die
                                Boohoohoo, I read all your posts and wonder who the heck are you even arguing with? I'm sure you are the reincarnation of one of the many banned idiot whiner fans that for some reason feel it necessary to come here and show all of us what a complete idiot you are.

It's bad enough all you do is try to start arguments based on nothing but your own insanity, but when we all ignore you and you keep arguing with yourself, I start to feel a little sad for you. You must be a poor lonely man who does whatever he can to get the attention he so desperately craves.

I understand you hate the Rams and their fans and want to get that out somewhere, just do us all a favor and make posts worth arguing against, because I've yet to see ANYTHING come from you that warrants me wasting my time debating. I've already wasted too much time writing this....:\
                                -11-09-2006, 11:13 PM
                              • RamsFanSam
                                So, you want to know what's going on.
                                by RamsFanSam
                                Fair enough. I'll give you my thoughts on what is going on in St. Louis.

We're losing. Why?

No leadership. If you have a group of guys who are trained in the use of battle tactics, weapons, survival skills, etc., they are some people you would think could kick some butt, right? They might - until someone else comes along who has comparable skills AND something the first group is missing: LEADERSHIP. Yep, the ragtag group of guys may win some battles, but they will lose the war. (Now I want to watch 'Red Dawn').

No confidence. You can spend 15 years training to do something, collect a big paycheck for doing it, but if you don't believe you can DO the job, you probably won't.

No support from management. Give someone all the tools they will ever need to do a job well, and never give them an "attaboy" when they do the job well. Never rip them a new one when they screw up. Pretty soon, there will be an attitude of 'it doesn't matter'.

No support from fans. Yes, I am blaming YOU. Today, the dome sounded LOUD on the broadcast for most of the first 4 quarters. I don't think there were enough people left in the dome after the 4th started to be heard. Add to that the negative comments so-called fans post in forums, say on radio shows, and the way these 'fans' act, and that's a LOT of negativity to deal with. Now, remember that these players can and do read the posts made here and elsewhere (Yes, I do know that some of the Rams, past and present, do come here to read what you guys write.) and YOU are as responsible for letting the air out of the tires as is anyone else. Every time one of you posts something negative about the team, it reinforces the feeling they are getting from the front office and coaching staff, strips that confidence away from them, and makes it that much harder for a leader to emerge.

To be quite honest, I'm fed up with the inept attempts Linehan has made over the last 3 years. I'm willing to be embarrassed for another 15 weeks as long as we end up with a REAL head coach come next season.

I am just as fed up with half-assed fans who have had nothing to say this year except "___________ sucks. I bet I could do better than that."

My response to you 'fans' is this:

Unless your ass has been out there on the field in the NFL, then you probably don't have a real clue what you are talking about.

Rant over. :mad:
                                -09-14-2008, 08:47 PM
                              • RamDez
                                A Parable on "Home Security"
                                by RamDez
                                by Barry Waller

Let's say you like to eat on your patio, but always get bothered by some bees. You try to ignore them, even though you hate them, and smash the ones you can that land on the patio, and maybe even spray the ones in your yard with poison.

Then, one day, a dozen bees are in the yard, and your little girl gets stung, and she is alergic to bee stings and dies. You realize that the danger is greater than you thought, so you start a posse to go looking for the source of the bees. You are about to give up, because you can't find their hive, then remember this guy a few miles away that keeps bees, a guy you don't like, and a guy who has had some local problems from next door neighbors who are freaked out at having all those bees so close.

The keeper assures you that his bees do not stray far from his hives, so they couldn't be the ones bugging him and stinging his kid. He explains how this group of bees are not big enough swarms to range very far, as they would leave their home unprotected, and also explains that the bees you describe, are not even the same breed as his.

That doesn't matter though, because you are still pissed off and in the mood for revenge, full of the feeling that you at least tried to do something so it would, never, ever happen again. Besides, a bee is a bee, right, and they all have stingers, and a history of using them on humans.

So you pick up a long stick and start whacking the hives, and spraying as many of the swarm that emerge, though you know thousands will escape the demolished hives, and head out to look for a new place to live, in a highly agitated state at the loss of their homes, and their brothers and sisters.

Some of the bees even sting the beekeeper and his family, as well as his neighbors as they flee in panic. A few people are injured and suffer reactions themselves from the bee stings, or the poison spray that also kills a few birds and beneficial insects before it dissipates into the atmosphere, later returning as poisoned rain to do some further damage.

The hives are destroyed, so the bee keeper has no living, and also, no one can get any honey, causing the local price to skyrocket, because everyone there loves honey, and can't do without it. When you get back home, you discover that a pipe burst in the bathroom and caused a few thousand dollars worth of damage while you were busy chasing bees. You also find that your friends are really upset at you for causing the honey prices to go up, as well as for the people they knew nearby who had gotten stung, when they hadn't had trouble from bees before. You don't even mind that, because now THEY also know the danger that bees can cause.

Later, you find that there was a small hive of wild bees under the deck all the time, but by the time you do, those bees are long gone or dead. You don't dare ever tell anyone about that, and even say...
                                -09-15-2004, 11:14 AM
                              • MauiRam
                                "Rules For Work" Any contractors of subcontractors out there?
                                by MauiRam
                                Rules for work

1) Never give me work in the morning. Always wait until 4:00 PM and then bring it to me. The challenge of a deadline is refreshing.

2) If itís really a rush job, run in and interrupt me every 10 minutes to inquire
                                how itís going. That helps. Or even better, hover behind me, advising me
                                as often as possible.

3) Always leave without telling anyone where youíre going. That way it gives me
                                a chance to be creative when someone asks where you are.

4) If my arms are full carrying tools and materials, donít open the door for me. I
                                need to learn how to function as a paraplegic and opening doors with no arms
                                is good training in case I should ever be injured and lose all use of my limbs.

5) If you give me more than one job to do, donít tell me which one is the priority.
                                I am psychic.

6) Do your best to keep me working late and on weekends. I adore working and
                                really have nowhere to go or anything to do. I have no life beyond work.

7) If a job I do actually pleases you, keep it a secret. If that gets out it could
                                lead to a raise.

8) If you donít like my work, tell everyone. I like my name to be popular in con-
                                versations. I was born to be whipped.

9) If you have special instructions for a job, donít write them down. In fact, save
                                them until the job is almost done. No use confusing me with useful
                                information.

10) Never introduce me to the people youíre with. I have no right to know
                                anything. In the construction food chain I am plankton. When you refer to
                                them later, my shrewd deductions will identify them.

11) Be nice to me only when the job Iím doing for you could really change your
                                life and send you straight to contractorsí hell.

12) Tell me all your little problems. No one else has any and itís nice to know
                                that someone else is less fortunate. I especially like the story about your
                                having to pay so much taxes on all the money you made last year.
                                -05-21-2008, 12:43 PM
                              Working...
                              X