Eight false starts today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eight false starts today

when was the last time we had 8 false starts in a game, and a home game at that with a tomb like atmosphere, so no one can blame the noise. Big Fat Claude cant keep his big butt down in his stance long enough. Timmermans penalty in the red zone was especially offensive and the mccollum hold at the end murdered us.

what an ugly game!

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Re: Eight false starts today

its the end when ur big fat line are 2 lazy 2 keep in their stance. its truly pathetic

Comment

Well the penalty on mccollum was awful tit tatful IMPO!

Comment

Total lack of discipline. What can we expect with all of the turmoil and coaching changes this year?? It's not like we can expect them to have desire, commitment, and professionalism. Right?

:tut

Comment

they are grown men making millions of dollars,at the very least they should be professional and have pride in the job they do.i guess thats wishful thinking

Comment

I don't know that all of the linemen are making millions, but the false starts was terrible. At least two of them were O Pace - unacceptable. We should start fining the guys for false starts, dammit!

Comment

It has been a Murphy's Law season of sorts and this is yet another example.

Better Luck next year Rams!!

Rams in '06!!!

:helmet:

Comment

Fines? That would be about as effective as fining Oprah for getting thirds at the buffet. No matter what, she's going back for more because it's in her nature. Same with the idiots the Rams continue to choose for their team. I'm not including Pace -- this has obviously been a lost year for him (I'm hoping because of injuries and all the losses and not a sign of him getting lazy after finally getting his $50 million). But for the others that the team has tried to plug in over the past few seasons, like Terrell, obviously fundamental discipline and intelligence are not big on the Rams' priorities when scouting. And if someone is of the impression they can coach up these guys after they get here, well, we know the results of that pipe dream...

Comment