Let Armery Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let Armery Go

I think we need to let Armery go. Let Zgymut take over, or maybe (gulp) Martz...just ideas

Originally posted by rams=nfl1:
    I think we need to let Armery go.
    Um... no.

First of all, his name is Armey.

Second of all, he helped build this team into what it is, and it would be a big (actually, huge) loss.

:shield:

Comment

First of all, ARMEY, has been a key player in what the rams have done, i agree with that. but let me use the example of the defense overhaul from last year. armey didnt choose the players, lovie did. all he did was contracts. i don't see why Martz cant be GM and let Zgymut handle contracts. BTW Rams are considering letting Falcons interview him.

Comment

Mmm, Armey is one of the best "people" pickers in the game.

Its interesting we have a split desision on the Carter signing, Martz wants Carter and Armey don't want to touch him with a 20 ft pole

Comment

I would side with Armey for that one. He's very smart in "player picking" and his view on Carter is definitely correct.

Comment

Don't worry about Carter's ego. Martz said in an interview a while ago (in Sports Illustrated, I think) that he wouldn't let a player's ego get in the way of anything. He said they would never let Randy Moss in, that our players would (and I quote) "kick his ass." I doubt Martz will let Carter bicker- and if Carter does bicker, say bye-bye. I can see why he would be bickering in Minnesota, but I don't he'll find any reasons to complain about the Rams' offense.

:shield:

Comment

NO WAY! Armey was the big difference in '99 that made this a Super Bowl team. I don't want him to go anywhere.

Comment

I'm with you MsWistram I want Armey to stay, he has a great eye for talent, Look at the first meeting with the Pats even with all those injuries the talent level didn't drop off!!!
                "The breakfast Club":helmet:

Comment

majorram-

that game with the pats you talked about wasn't Armey's doing, that was the defensive coaches getting the backups motavated.

Comment

I agree in what your saying Rams=nfl1 but who picked the backups in the first place!! Armey

steve
                    "The breakfast Club":helmet:

Comment

What i ment was we could have had ANYONE in that situation, the coaches had all the players believing in themselves. Let me say this...did Armey draft Dex to play him at SS? I don't think so.

Comment

Working...
                      X