I KNOW who the Rams are going to hire as their new Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I KNOW who the Rams are going to hire as their new Head Coach

There really is no need for speculation and rumors. I know who the Rams are going to hire. I cant reveal the name right now because it would compromise my unnamed sources at Rams Park.

I can tell you its going to be someone who has a background in either the offensive or the defensive part of the game. He will be someone who has been a coach, either head man or coordinator, at the pro or college level. He is someone who is known as either a players coach or a disciplinarian.

I've probably said too much already and you probably know who it is.

Just remember that I broke the story!

Re: I KNOW who the Rams are going to hire as their new Head Coach

Sweet. That clears it up. Bernie you always get the scoops. LOL

Comment

Hummmm. could it be a former coach?
      JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
      :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
      Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

This seems like some sort of joke...

Comment

Ah, you just can't help yourself, can you Bernie?

Comment

Ya its a joke if you can't tell us.

Comment

It'll be a YES-MAN or YES-WOMAN yet the Media will applaud the independence and integrity of the new appointee. It'll be a celebrated choice

(notice winning wasn't mentioned)

Comment

I heard it was Mia Hamm. I think thats the name I heard.

Comment

I bet I know....IT'S BERNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
                  temp_4394_1467243487543_20
                  RAMS!

Comment

Well that clears it up. We can all pack up, fold the tents and go home safe in the knowledge that the Rams will be in safe hands......................

ALL HAIL THE SECOND COMING OF RICH BROOKS!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BernieM
                      I can tell you its going to be someone who has a background in ... the defensive part of the game. He will be someone who has been a coach, either head man or coordinator, at the pro or college level. He is someone who is known as either a players coach or a disciplinarian.
                      He just said it guys . . . Marmie will be the new HC, happy new year?

Comment

D i C K :tongue: Vermeil will be the new coach
                        Torry Holt Dont play that

Comment

It doesn't matter who the coach is. Unless we make a lot of changes on offense and defense, we'll be the same old Rams next year.

Comment

Bring back george allen. Either that, or maybe georgia will take over herself on the sidelines.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Comment

Originally posted by GC
                              georgia will take over herself on the sidelines
                              and the playbook is traded in for a deck of tarot cards.
                              The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment