Darren Woodsen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darren Woodsen

Just an idea, but what if we cut Herring and sign Woodsen, I think he is an upgrade, and Lovie is his mentor.Ideas?

Related Topics

Collapse

• THOLTFAN81
    Bob Sanders CUT!
    by THOLTFAN81
    Wow! I know he is injury prone, but we have a chance to fill one of biggest needs (safety) with an ALL PRO talent. Sign him now (since he was cut, we can sign him now)! He is a Spags type player. AGRESSIVE. And hes also only 30

Per PFT...
    YES
    62.50%
    NO
    37.50%
    -02-18-2011, 09:45 AM
  • RamWraith
    Rams sign two
    by RamWraith
    Drew Strojny and Tim Sandidge
    -01-10-2007, 02:58 PM
  • Rip32
    We should sign this guy
    by Rip32
    The seahawks cut Jamaal Brimmer from UNLV
    yesterday this is a guy i was hoping the Rams would snatch him in the draft but now we could just pick him
    up for the minimum,he could be a good player
    -08-31-2005, 05:19 AM
  • ramsanddodgers
    Rams Neon sign
    by ramsanddodgers
    Just saw this on e-Bay

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-NFL-Saint-Lo...QQcmdZViewItem

There were several listed but pretty cool.
    -11-18-2007, 11:08 AM
  • RamWraith
    Rams cut their punter, sign defensive end
    by RamWraith
    By Bill Coats
    Of the Post-Dispatch
    05/09/2005

The Rams have cut Kevin Stemke, leaving rookie Reggie Hodges as the only punter on the roster.

Stemke, a left-footed kicker from the University of Wisconsin, was signed last Nov. 11 to replace veteran Sean Landeta. In six games, Stemke averaged 39.8 yards on 28 punts.

Hodges, a sixth-round draft pick, averaged 40.2 yards on 254 punts at Ball State.

Also, the Rams have picked up defensive end Brandon Green, a 6-foot-2, 264-pound Rice product who recently was
    released by the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Green, 24, missed his entire rookie season in 2003 because of a knee injury.

He played in three games last season for the Jaguars, recording two tackles.
    -05-09-2005, 04:40 PM
Working...
X