How Did You Become A ClanRam Warrior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Did You Become A ClanRam Warrior?

I've only been here since November, and it's been great. I've never been able to chat with Ram fans regularly like this. I remember meeting MsWistRAM on Yahoo! Chat in the NFL room once, my screenname was RaMs_FaNaTiC. ;)

But anyway, how did you become a ClanRam Warrior?

I came here while searching for Rams wallpaper on the internet. Then I saw that there was a fan forum here, saw that membership was free, and jumped at the opportunity. I only wish I would've found it earlier...

:shield:

Same reason for me, DiscoMan. I was searching for some Rams wallpaper and pulled up this site.

The message boards mean a lot to me because I have been pretty much a lone wolf being a Rams fan most of my life in south and central Louisiana. I'm very glad to have found this site.

Comment

I was cruising around looking for website, found this one, argued big time with Dez, and realized I found a home.

that was when there may have been 60 people on here. No more arguing with Dez, you must come through me to get there.

:lid:

Comment

My son is a big McGwire fan and my wife wanted to get him a jersey for xmas. So I started looking for sites to get him one. Well I was in a site for sports and St. Louis when I came across a bunch of Rams sites. So immediately I started checking them out and came into this one. Fell in love with and have been here ever since. I even introduced my mom to it.

Comment

I moved to the Chicago Area from Southeast Missouri about a year ago. One of the things I discovered is that Chicago sports news is VERY provincial. By that I mean there was very little info on my beloved Rams. At work I sat next to this chick who was huge Bears fan, and thinks Brian Urlacher is god's gift to football and women. I started telling her that Grant Wistrom was better looking by far, and sending her pictures of Grant, just to taunt her. I found this place doing an internet search for Rams photos, because no where could I find a recent picture of him. All the pictures on the NFL sites were taken during his rookie year when he still has a crew-cut for god's sake.

Comment

Hey, I liked that crew cut. :cool:

:shield:

Comment

I remember you, RamsFanatic. I just got rid of my yahoo account and messenger. Do you still go to yahoo chat? If you really want to talk to me, come find me at MSN chat in the ChatStLouis room. You can use Find a Friend to find MsWistRAM™. In fact, any of you can.

As for my story, I did a search for Rams sites and this one came up. That was last May? They were still just getting the site off the ground. Didn't know if it was just for european fans or anyone. I was new to the internet as well. But they joked around with me and seemed friendly enough. Even tried to get me to have the city of Macomb sponsor them in a trip to training camp.(haha) I frequented the Ramstalk board, but it's full of very rude people and it was hard to weed through all the nonsense. This one is more manageable and keeps me posted on the latest news about our fave team. I don't even bother with the official site anymore.
              Last edited by MsWistRAM; -03-13-2002, 07:12 AM.

Comment

http://communities.msn.com/StLouisRa...y/shoebox.msnw

ILRamFan, this is a community site at msn. There is one album that is just Grant and I have 4 albums there from training camp with a couple of nice pics of Grant on it. This site has a couple of him as well. Enjoy!

Comment

MsWistRam, whatever happened to that sponsorship deal, Dez & I had our bags packed ready to go. Any chance of the same deal this year, there's a beer in it for you for your troubles x1000.

I first heard of Clanram back in 1988 or so when Dez did a paper/magazine version for us poor football starved UK Rams fans. Then in 95 or 96 I was at a Claymores game when I saw this guy with a Rams jacket , being such a rare occurence to see another Rams fan I went and introduced myself only to find it was the original Ramdez and the rest as they say is history.
                  :helmet:
                  GO CLAYMORES : DEAD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Comment

Working...
                  X